600 Watt LED question

PKush420

My light has a veg switch and a Bloom switch. My plants are about 7" now, I just started with this new light and I'm not familiar,( ok I'm a real newbie). My question is , do I run just the veg. or do I turn both, veg. and bloom on?

My Cheapo 450 LED Reflectors came w/ the following info...hope it applies to yours..
This is Oli from MEIZHI, I’m the customer service. Thank you for purchasing our products on Amazon. B01J19ADTI : MEIZHI Reflector-Series 450W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower - Dual Growth/Bloom Switch Daisy Chain Following the product manual, please pay attention to the NOTICE before you start use. I really hope it may help you a lot.

Advised light above plants for seeding,growth and flowering time:
Germination-------------24-30 inches
Vegetable -- --------18-24 inches
Flower------12-18 inches

Advised Lighting Time:
Vegetative Stage: 18-20 hours on,4-6hours off; Flowering Stage: 12 hours on,12hours off. Veg: 18/6 or 20/4; Flower: 12/12

our new series lights have both growth and bloom switches.
On growth stage, keep the growth switch on.
On flowering stage, keep both veg & bloom switches on.

Advised Growing Conditions:
Temperature, humidity and airflow will directly influence the rate of photosynthesis and transpiration. Although the environment for plants growing is limited, growing conditions means a lot. It shows that the perfect temperature and humidity for your plants are found between 75°-85°F and 50% - 70% humidity, with plenty of airflow to replenish CO2.

The information above are just collected according to the data which given by customers actually planting.

Notice:
1. Keep suitable distance between light and top of plants based on your real planting condition. If too close, might burn plant leaf out.
2. Please keep the light working under regulated and stable voltage
3. The light is not water-proof
4. Please move out the light when use Sulfur
5. Please turn off the light when the fan stop working

Using tips from our customers:
It will be good for your growing with more calcium and magnesium, and ordinary clay

Wish you have a good harvest!
Best regards,
Oli
MEIZHI

I have a Mars Hydro 144Reflecror. Has both switches and When I run autos I run the vegg only switch for first two weeks or so. The vegg is more blue heavy spectrum which keeps internodal spacing closer. And then I switch to both for the rest of their life. I run 18/6 lighting and currently my light is 10" from the canopy.

Do you see the circle with the + sign in it to the left of the text box? Press that and in the next screen you will see options to take a picture or add one from your library.. ...

420-magazine-mobile1287996831.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1871196338.jpg

Back
Top Bottom