Any ideas on how to get rid of that yeast smell?

BrokrnEyes

Yes i know, in terms of smells its not everyday on this forum you hear someone complain about a yeast smell but here's my situation:

Ive build a functional Co2 bio reactor that uses the yeast sugar water approach to create the gas but as a consinquence i obviously have the yeast smell. Now im able to produce enough of the glass for my needs and i pump it into my sealed grow tent so either the tent isnt as sealed as i thought or theirs a leak in the reactor somewhere but regardless i want to cover up or neutralize this oderand was wondering if anyone has any suggestions.

The area in question is small, about 97 cubic feet (dig I say that right?) and again while the Oder isnt strong it is noticeable esspessially to me. Would something passive like a box of baking soda outside the grow tent, maybe right next to the reactor work as a good Oder control or do i need something a bit more powerful?

Hey man, do you have a extraction fan? Since you say sealed, id guess no. If you have air forcing in for cooling purposes, you will have air finding a way out, regardless. You dont want to filter the inside air of the tent, it will dissipate the Co2, so your only other option, is an air filter system OUTSIDE the tent. with the intake as close to the tent as possible. and of course, use Carbon filter of some-sort. You dont have many options,

Back
Top Bottom