I'm Growing Under Bulbs Made In China

Harry Lyme

Made in factories in red China by peasant girls making about 12 cents an hour under slave conditions. I don't dwell on it but it is a fact. They get room and board which consists of cabbage soup. The reason we can buy bulbs so cheap in the US is because the Chicoms keep these simple girls from the country side in virtual bondage working 12 hour days in sweatshops To them it's probably better than working in rice paddys.....I put this in the back of my mind whilst i sit in my air-conditioned living room toking up, watching mixed martial arts on my my fairly large Samsung tv which is also probably made by slave labor......

There's an olde proverb: "God must love the Red Chinese, because He made so many of them".... But you'll notice whenever they can get out of that hell-hole they flee to the US and Canada.....

Made in factories in red China by peasant girls making about 12 cents an hour under slave conditions. I don't dwell on it but it is a fact. They get room and board which consists of cabbage soup. The reason we can buy bulbs so cheap in the US is because the Chicoms keep these simple girls from the country side in virtual bondage working 12 hour days in sweatshops To them it's probably better than working in rice paddys.....I put this in the back of my mind whilst i sit in my air-conditioned living room toking up, watching mixed martial arts on my my fairly large Samsung tv which is also probably made by slave labor......

I bet you work a 9 to 5. You might as well consider yourself no different than those slave laborers.

I'm actually surprised by the responses you received. Maybe we're birds of a feather. I saw your thoughts about your old mans property on another thread. Sounds like where I grew up. :)

Almost every low cost consumer item is imported from places similar to what you describe. Where do people think their phones are manufactured? I've seen young ladies lined up as if it were old school US sewing rooms, lines of women, rapidly assembling tiny electronic components by hand, no doubt their tiny hands help with assembly, and they're fast as if being paid "piece work". People live in harsh conditions. If this isn't well known, I'm surprised. Its important to appreciate what you have, be it an LCD TV or singing birds. I figure at least if you use led its a longer lasting product, less trash, less overall consumption of goods and, use of fuel to ship stuff here. Led is something that could be made anywhere I think, but mostly made in low wage cost locations. What are ya gonna do? That's what I do to, at least in my mind, to help cut the demand for the slave labor. Do what you can.

I'm actually surprised by the responses you received. Maybe we're birds of a feather. I saw your thoughts about your old mans property on another thread. Sounds like where I grew up. :)

Almost every low cost consumer item is imported from places similar to what you describe. Where do people think their phones are manufactured? I've seen young ladies lined up as if it were old school US sewing rooms, lines of women, rapidly assembling tiny electronic components by hand, no doubt their tiny hands help with assembly, and they're fast as if being paid "piece work". People live in harsh conditions. If this isn't well known, I'm surprised. Its important to appreciate what you have, be it an LCD TV or singing birds. I figure at least if you use led its a longer lasting product, less trash, less overall consumption of goods and, use of fuel to ship stuff here. Led is something that could be made anywhere I think, but mostly made in low wage cost locations. What are ya gonna do? That's what I do to, at least in my mind, to help cut the demand for the slave labor. Do what you can.
Thanks for the kind comments. I grew up in NE Missouri, Lewis Co.

Back
Top Bottom