SIT Ferts

sleepless

I watched a video on the weekend in which the man is making his own part A/B ferts from dry ingredients and getting fantastic results.

He uses masterblend fertilizer as the main ingredient.

Has anyone tried This?

The fact is we are paying for water.

I used to get the dry mix from Dutch Nutrient Formulas in the 90s but no idea if anyone sells quality dry nutes now.

Prices in northern Canada are nuts.

Weight affects everything.

You can go on eBay and by Greenleaf nutrients they're dry nutrients all you do is at the water they have a shelf life of two years and they're designed to imitate different ones like Bud Candy Jungle Juice. tarantula and so on sellers name is Greenleaf nutrients very affordable

Well after weeks of reading I have found a Canadian Supplier of some powdered nutes.

The lady laughed and said half the liquid feets out there are produced in their factory.

They ship the powder as requested then they mix with water and preservatives and jack the price.

I'm going to test it next run.

Well after weeks of reading I have found a Canadian Supplier of some powdered nutes.

The lady laughed and said half the liquid feets out there are produced in their factory.

They ship the powder as requested then they mix with water and preservatives and jack the price.

I'm going to test it next run.
I'm in northern ontario. What's the manufacturer? I'm definitely interested in this. Thank you

I watched a video on the weekend in which the man is making his own part A/B ferts from dry ingredients and getting fantastic results.

He uses masterblend fertilizer as the main ingredient.

Has anyone tried This?

The fact is we are paying for water.

I used to get the dry mix from Dutch Nutrient Formulas in the 90s but no idea if anyone sells quality dry nutes now.

Prices in northern Canada are nuts.

Weight affects everything.
Hi sleepless
Did you you end up using the masterblend and how did it turn out? I am going to give it a try soon and any info is welcome. I have used masterblend in my hydroponic greenhouse on peppers, which went very well but at that time I did not use a ppm meter so I have no accurate info myself. Anything is welcome! Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom