Purple Hindu Kush - Or Purple Ayahuasca?

Lilface2016

I have fallen in love with a local farmer who sells to a local Portland Oregon legit dispensary: Purple Hindu Kush. Dank solid beautiful smoking tasting and smelling flower! I tried southern Oregon seeds, (heard about a few decent experiences) with no success. No seeds, didn't get charged but got a receipt... weird. Anyhow, any have any success ordering without hassle and your growing experience!!! Please do tell!?!?

G
420-magazine-mobile1939634775.jpg

I don't generally comment in these forums but I have made a half-dozen or so purchases from SO Seeds and never a hiccup in service. I have been experimenting with autos and that is what lead me there initially. Some fine genetics from reputable breeders, at a fair price with quick service. I have had 100% germination from strains such as Seedsman's Purple Ryder, Haze XXL Auto by Dinafem Seeds, Critical + Auto (breeder?) Dutch Passion's Auto Glueberry OG. I have also grown SO Seeds Hindu Kush Auto, BlueBerry Auto and Skunk #1 Auto.
As an Oregonian and medical grower I work to support local small businesses that contribute to this new legal weed world. I have shopped at Oregon Green Seeds and I am considering giving Oregon Elite Seeds a shot next.
One small consideration is the shipment of seeds across national or state lines. US Federal implications could arise with people like those currently serving in goverment office that seek to hunt down "traffickers" and such...

JK

Back
Top Bottom