Revegging

Lost In Nugs

Hello 420 community,
I have a plant in the living room that started flower two weeks ago because the days were too short and i forgot about a supplemental light to keep her in veg... It is early spring at the moment and i need to wait some more weeks before i can bring her outside and restart with natural light.

Has anyone of you ever revegged a plant and can tell me something about the parts of the plant where it starts revegging and how it will change the looks? What about yield on a plant that has never been harvested before? Also wondering how long it would take to change back to veg and what ligjting schedule will be best... 18/6, 20/4, 24/0. I use far red after lights out to put them to sleep quicker.

Current harvest
Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2'x3' Flower - 420W DIY COB - Harvest On 4/20

All I know is you get bigger yield and denser buds. 18/6 would work fine. The change will most likely shock her and you won't see new growth for a little.

You could finish her off and get you some good buds and then just leave some of the lower buds on her and give her 18/6 or more of light and she will take off after a few weeks and turn into a monster.

I have one going like that now in her 5th week second time in flower.

Hey. I just harvested her mother and sister in my journal, so i have a lot of buds, maybe enough till 2018. I dont want it to flower like it is. Thats why i want to reveg her before i finish flowering.

When my last plant is dry and tent is empty i will give her 100 or 150W of 4000K until she starts growing new branches. Until then the days should be long and warm enough to put it outside and let it grow until it starts flowering in august. I already have over 10 tops on her and tight noded budsites... I think this thing will be a true monster. Just wondering if i should keep an eye out for anything... Tendencies to herm, lower yields or anything else, and Especially how long it takes. Some say 30 days and such before the hormones have changed back to veg

She should start to show new growth in about 3 weeks after giving her more light. As long as you veg her back out for at least a month before trying to go back to flower the herm rate should be low.

She most likely will start new growth out of the buds.

Heres a little reveg i did on a ghost train haze. Took 3-4 weeks after flipping back to 18/6 befor i saw any new growth. This was my first reveg and it was pretty easy.
image14277.jpeg
image14278.jpeg
image14281.jpeg
image14282.jpeg
image14663.jpeg
image14887.jpeg
image15029.jpeg
image15353.jpeg
image17073.jpeg

Hi guys,

I received this purple kush plant in exchange for some work I did. However the plant I received was already budding (much like OP) based on the photos below would you suggest:

A. Trim off buds and attempt to reveg
B. Don't trim buds and force the completion of the flowering cycle

Right now it sits in front of a large patio window with full sun and three vents blowing air over it.

1661284742711.png

1661284757779.png

1661284774749.png

Hi guys,

I received this purple kush plant in exchange for some work I did. However the plant I received was already budding (much like OP) based on the photos below would you suggest:

A. Trim off buds and attempt to reveg
B. Don't trim buds and force the completion of the flowering cycle

Right now it sits in front of a large patio window with full sun and three vents blowing air over it.
Put it under 18 hours of light and reveg. You have to keep the buds on because thats where the new growth comes from.

I would not flower it the way it is

CAn take a couple weeks maybe three to see new growth and when you did it will likely look strains

Like one bladed
Leaves

NO worries
Just be patient

When you do take her out for the first few days let her chill in the shade and harden her off

The sun can be too strong for an indoor plant day 1

Thank you for your prompt and helpful replies!

Quick update, she's been spending the better part of each day in direct sunlight with a fan (outdoors weather permitting) while I wait for some light money to come in. She also spent one particularly warm and humid night outdoors and had a slight misting of rain on a particularly hot day.

As you mentioned it is basically in stasis with just the hairs darkening on the buds. I fear that I may have overexposed it to sunlight as I had not yet seen @HizzyB reply. This could also be a mild nute burn as the plant was fed just before I received it.

Stinky Pinky Update 2 - Album on Imgur

Back
Top Bottom