All this study time and construction wasted

macy1184

been doin alot of reading n setting up and now caint get seeds and it sucks big time... my feelings are really hurt n need some advise

dont have anywhere to send them.. only need em for souviners .. .. i studied for months and built my room n grew one plant preparing for legalization to no avail.. so wrong

Get seeds from USA seedbanks..Greenpoint in Colo..Greatlakes Genetics, etc...do a search for USA seedbanks..No stealth needed for now anyway..Don't wait too long as prices just keep going up, while availability goes down..Once you grow, you can take clones and be free of all this shit! :)

Get seeds from USA seedbanks..Greenpoint in Colo..Greatlakes Genetics, etc...do a search for USA seedbanks..No stealth needed for now anyway..Don't wait too long as prices just keep going up, while availability goes down..Once you grow, you can take clones and be free of all this shit! :)

my money is an issue now also for that answer there.. i had it last week but now all my stuff is in pawn an im disabled with really bad seizures so yup just my luck

my money is an issue now also for that answer there.. i had it last week but now all my stuff is in pawn an im disabled with really bad seizures so yup just my luck

Can you move somewhere that has medical? Or you could just say fuck it, and go for it. Jury nullification is a thing. If you have a legit medical use for it, most juries would be hard pressed to lock you up. Just be smart about it and go the stealth route. Don't tell anyone that you don't trust with your life 1000000%. But most people will turn a blind eye. Good luck bud.

Can you move somewhere that has medical? Or you could just say fuck it, and go for it. Jury nullification is a thing. If you have a legit medical use for it, most juries would be hard pressed to lock you up. Just be smart about it and go the stealth route. Don't tell anyone that you don't trust with your life 1000000%. But most people will turn a blind eye. Good luck bud.

yea imma go the fuck it rout just gotta get a seed!! and you are correct about not tellin anybody ion trust.. something a give i have a feeling

I don't understand... yesterday you posted asking for free seeds and your post was deleted by mods. I don't know if you saw what I wrote but unfortunately you can't use the PM feature until you reach 50 posts. Why don't you take that time to explain to us what your grow setup is like and you might make some friends that will help you out by the time you get to use PMs. wink, nudge, wink.

So what kind of lights are you using? Going to be starting in soil? What sort of space will you be using?

I would love to help, but like I said, you must gain some credibility before you can even communicate with other users privately.

xxKitty

Back
Top Bottom