First time manifold attempt

Canobud

I'm about to start week 2 of 12/12 and so far I'm liking what I'm seeing. Two Blueberry Twist, one OG Kush and one G13 Haze in Autopots using Sohum soil and just spring water since seed. I have a screen in place but mostly for stability rather than trying a true scrog setup. Each of these plants has been topped to make 8 colas. Can't wait to see how they turn out!

Symmetry...

420-magazine-mobile934817635.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1056802143.jpg

420-magazine-mobile624670127.jpg

420-magazine-mobile939516975.jpg

great work with the topping wondering if the screen make the watering feeding and cleaning a real pain in the ass... was about to scrog my plant when I realise that anyway nice setup bro

great work with the topping wondering if the screen make the watering feeding and cleaning a real pain in the ass... was about to scrog my plant when I realise that anyway nice setup bro

Thanks! This is set it and forget it growing, they're gravity fed water from the 12 gallon reservoir in the corner of the room so they drink what they need, and the Sohum soil has all the nutrients they need through harvest. The only real work was tying them down through the topping phases and that was before I put the screen in place. I've done a fair amount of defoliation and that was a little tricky in a few places, but overall they're pretty much on autopilot. I just make sure the water tank is topped off.

Thanks! This is set it and forget it growing, they're gravity fed water from the 12 gallon reservoir in the corner of the room so they drink what they need, and the Sohum soil has all the nutrients they need through harvest. The only real work was tying them down through the topping phases and that was before I put the screen in place. I've done a fair amount of defoliation and that was a little tricky in a few places, but overall they're pretty much on autopilot. I just make sure the water tank is topped off.

I am running a mainline vanilla kush, I am 3.5 weeks into veg maybe 4 and almost ready for flower, DWC works amazing for growth and healing cuts

I'd be curious to see your setup of watering because i'm looking for an alternative of the traditionnal pour water in cause sometimes for work i'm not home 5-7 days !

Looking forward your setup!

Btw nice job at manifolding

I'd be curious to see your setup of watering because i'm looking for an alternative of the traditionnal pour water in cause sometimes for work i'm not home 5-7 days !

Looking forward your setup!

Btw nice job at manifolding

Check out Autopots. You buy the pot count setup you need and it comes with a water reservoir that slowly feeds the plants water via gravity. The hoses going down into the soil from above are feeding air down into the soil through Autopot's Airdomes (sold separately) from a small air pump. The water reservoir is the black trash can looking box. This one holds a little over 12 gallons. My four plants would go for probably 8-10 days on that much, but they recommend not allowing the tank to drop below 30% full. They sell larger ones as well.

420-magazine-mobile477994211.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1777354121.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2039382218.jpg

Most of these things turned into real donkey dicks...I came back from a week of vacation with a bunch of them laying over due to the weight. I frantically strung em back up and they just keep getting fatter. I think 3 of the 4 will get cut within a week or so, with the 4th (G13 Haze) probably due in another 2 weeks.

OG Kush unfortunately didn't seem to take on the manifolding like the other two strains. It remained noticeably shorter than the others and her colas are significantly smaller than them. On the other hand, I've never had colas develop like I've got with the two BB Twists and the G13 Haze. They are freakin huge for seed/soil and plain spring water. They've had zero nutrients added other than what Sohum includes in the soil. And great lighting.

I believe the Airdomes have really helped increase the size of these buds. I think they were about $9 each (x4), around $15 for the air pump, and <$5 for some air hose. Minimal investment with a profound impact, I'll take it! They recommend only pumping air into the soil during lights-on, so the pump is plugged into a timer.

This pic is actually a week old, they're even fatter now.

420-magazine-mobile791518061.jpg

Back
Top Bottom