Finally my body is telling my mind what needs to be done - Only took 60+ years

I have reached a point in my life where my body is dictating and making choices for me that I otherwise would probably not make. I will do everything I can to NOT make this a sob story. I have a bad back, no, a very bad back. I do not want to become a pain meds junkie. So I have decided to put a couple plants into a small garden and see what kind of relief I can achieve naturally.

I have been doing some research and from what I've read Indica plants are the way to go correct? Regular or auto for the first time?

The scary part for me is purchasing the seeds. Money is tight so I can only purchase a few seeds. Who to trust with not only sending the seeds but sending good quality seeds. Being in NC I have to be careful.

For you pros out there I apologize as you probably see this same scenario over and over again are get tired of it.

I appreciate any advice, suggestions or information ya'll can share.

Due to seeds and price I'm going to put you in contact with someone on here that can help you his name is livetoskate81 on here if you can find him he can help you

thanks so much Imhigh85, I was handing you a compliment, not asking for your seeds. Why don't you send the OP a

private message and hook up. We need more people like you who are willing to help those who need a little help,

Namaste.

Autoflowers and indicas would be your best bet for pain shorter growing times for most strains sativas take much longer to run

I have reached a point in my life where my body is dictating and making choices for me that I otherwise would probably not make. I will do everything I can to NOT make this a sob story. I have a bad back, no, a very bad back. I do not want to become a pain meds junkie. So I have decided to put a couple plants into a small garden and see what kind of relief I can achieve naturally.

I have been doing some research and from what I've read Indica plants are the way to go correct? Regular or auto for the first time?

The scary part for me is purchasing the seeds. Money is tight so I can only purchase a few seeds. Who to trust with not only sending the seeds but sending good quality seeds. Being in NC I have to be careful.

For you pros out there I apologize as you probably see this same scenario over and over again are get tired of it.

I appreciate any advice, suggestions or information ya'll can share.

Congratulations.
I'd love to help you in your journey.
I'm an old pro but I'm. It cynical (yet)
The best advice I can give for a hush hush Grow is keep it small keep it quick.
A 60 or 90 day auto is a good start.

Back
Top Bottom