I think my home grown is making me sick

umontrey

Ok I'm totally lost on this one.

this bud never showed signs of any mold and the room was well ventilated. Rh always below 45 for flowering.
now that it is harvested the smoke is literally making me sick, a 101 fever, lung crushing cough and unable to breath right away (like when you can't catch the cough from coughing too much, but this symptom occurs right after inhaling). the bud was hung up to dry for 4 days at 55%Rh in the grow room. snapped some stems then I stored it in washed food jars and burped daily. never have i noticed any sign of moisture in the jar or any smell that was unusual during curing. the grinded bud was the slightest bit damp the first two days into curing but that changed in a couple days of burping. but after two or three weeks of daily burping and sampling, the smoke is all of a sudden making me Ill. the potency has also suffered greatly. after 20 days is time that I got the symptoms.

so just to run it down, I have 8 jars of loosely placed buds which have NO visible mold, NO complications during flower regarding pests, mold, or growth; and they're covered in trichome sugar. and I can't smoke ANY of it. I'm baffled! nothing i have found on the Internet matches every I'm experiencing with this grow.

PLEASE HELP!

sounds like you need a couple of your buddies to be crash test dummies and see how they react. Of course they

must volunteer and know the deal, I have done plenty of stupid shit for free dope.

the plants were started from reputable seeds from a UK seed bank in my own peat, vermiculite, perlite, worm castings, and organic fertilizer.

thinking about it, i added blood meal once during flower about four weeks in, but just a couple tablespoons per plant, never saw any burn or claw. idk wtf happened this run

Sounds like you're but still might be holding a lot of chlorophyll still
that had crossed my mind, especially since I added that N during flower (although it fixed the paling fan leaves). though, shouldn't chlorophyll steadily decrease over weeks instead of causing a sharp increase a few weeks into curing?

That would depend on the amount of time that you leave the door open when you burp it the longer you leave it open the more exchange of chemicals can go from the outside to the inside of the jar sometimes rotating the buds inside can help

That would depend on the amount of time that you leave the door open when you burp it the longer you leave it open the more exchange of chemicals can go from the outside to the inside of the jar sometimes rotating the buds inside can help
usually a burp would be 15-30 minutes. I noticed that some stems reverted to bendy during curing. I placed everything in a paper bag.

Here's what you're going to do you're going to take the buds put them back in the jar and start opening the jar for an hour and a half to two hours once a day don't worry about the moisture that much because the long periods of time have in the jar open will evaporate the moisture very quickly but putting them in the jar closing the door anymore chemicals fertilizer anything on the inside gets pulled back to the outside of the bud so when you open it again it makes it available to evaporate into the air

The next batch you do just cut your plant down and turn it upside down hang it for 7 to 10 days then start putting it into the jar the outside of your buds should be very crispy because when you throw them into the jar the moisture is going to move back to the outside

My leaves always turn purple and red sometimes yellow due to Flushing I flush for 7 days but it washes all nutrients out of Coco which is the reason why leaves start to change colors

Find the biggest fattest bud you have. Cut it in half length wise. Take a close up picture of the bud halves and post them here. If there are any fine white filaments in the inside of the bud you have mold.

Another possibility is you have walking pneumonia and smoking is just bringing it on harder or aggravating it, as your lungs are already not processing oxygen very well. Probably slim chance but possible, as usually you feel tired more or have other signs that things not right with the body.

Is it possible to get pics of the buds.? Are you sure its trichomes,and not fussy mold.? When you break the buds open look close at the stem and where the bud was. Thats where the moisture will sit. Just a suggestion. Safe growing.

Is it possible it could just be coincidence? I once had a lung infection and at the time I was smoking duty free tobacco I thought it was the tobacco but once the infection cleared up I got desperate and opened another pack of duty free cigarettes and I was fine even after smoking the full sleeve. Smoking anything can make a chest infection ten times worse and last longer maybe try having a little break before going back to your hg

What color where your fan leaves when you cut it? How long did you flush?
one girl was all green with yellowing tips. the other was half yellow for the last two weeks. but I thought that was normal.
Here's what you're going to do you're going to take the buds put them back in the jar and start opening the jar for an hour and a half to two hours once a day don't worry about the moisture that much because the long periods of time have in the jar open will evaporate the moisture very quickly but putting them in the jar closing the door anymore chemicals fertilizer anything on the inside gets pulled back to the outside of the bud so when you open it again it makes it available to evaporate into the air

The next batch you do just cut your plant down and turn it upside down hang it for 7 to 10 days then start putting it into the jar the outside of your buds should be very crispy because when you throw them into the jar the moisture is going to move back to the outside

The green parts of the leaves or what's holding the chlorophyll another thing you can do to speed the drying and curing it for the last two days don't give them any water at all

420-magazine-mobile1410029312.jpg
420-magazine-mobile903605740.jpg

The green parts of the leaves or what's holding the chlorophyll another thing you can do to speed the drying and curing it for the last two days don't give them any water at all
ya I opted to not water for 3 days with lights off before taking them. for a true soil grow there is no need to flush with water, am i right? the runoff was clear a couple weeks prior to harvest

Back
Top Bottom