How am I doing?

DrDank129

This is my first grow and after much research I find myself still doubting what I'm doing. I do feel like everything is going okay but obviously with it being my first time the doubt is still there could anybody give me any pointers or tips please ?

420-magazine-mobile944740970.jpg
this is a picture of one of my seedlings it's 8 days old

I can't offer much in the line of pointers and tips, but I can offer a comparison. I have a couple White Widow seedlings that are recovering from nutrient burn from using an enriched potting soil, as well as a hard germination in iron-rich well water, and a couple autos that I'm sort of using to make my first-timer mistakes with. The WWs just got transplanted today into a less enriched mix and they're settling in now. Hopefully things are corrected and I just put some more WW seeds into a cup of water today as well. Best of luck with it.
DSCI0797a.jpg
DSCI0805a.jpg
DSCI0803a.jpg

How am I doing ?

I can't offer much in the line of pointers and tips, but I can offer a comparison. I have a couple White Widow seedlings that are recovering from nutrient burn from using an enriched potting soil, as well as a hard germination in iron-rich well water, and a couple autos that I'm sort of using to make my first-timer mistakes with. The WWs just got transplanted today into a less enriched mix and they're settling in now. Hopefully things are corrected and I just put some more WW seeds into a cup of water today as well. Best of luck with it.
DSCI0797a.jpg
DSCI0805a.jpg
DSCI0803a.jpg

That's great thank you very much for that !! Glad I found this site to be honest I've researched a lot but with it being my first time I suppose doubt is a natural feeling. Can I ask how old your WW seedling is in the first picture ? As I said my Blue Cheese seedling is only 8 days in my picture and I just keep thinkin it should be a little bigger .

I'd have to say the first WW picture was taken when it was about the same age as yours - somewhere around a week. The next picture was taken about a week later, today, in fact. If you look at the bottom left leaf you can see the remains of the nutrient burn that is so easily noticeable on the top picture. I'm glad that weed is actually a weed because it can really bounce back after punishment.

The bottom picture is my (accidentally topped) Revolver auto, maybe a little over a month old, taken a couple days ago. That one has lots of growing tips, but I don't have high expectations for it; autos are supposedly not good at recovering from topping due to their short growing period. It's my first attempt, and unfortunately for it, it's the poor fucker that gets the mistakes made as the trial-and-error subject, and man, is it getting some whoppers laid on it! I guess all things considered, it's holding up pretty well, considering the wrong germinating water, wrong soil, snapping off, trials with different lights. I should hermie this resilient girl and use her as broodstock for seeds!

Back
Top Bottom