MLK had a dream - I have a seed!

Good luck and fortune were shining on me today. An old old friend called me this morning to tell me he had two bag seeds for me and would bring them with him when he came over today. When he got here he handed me a film canister with the two seeds inside. One looked pretty good, like you see in photos on this site. The other, not so much. I rolled it between my fingers and it cracked.

So this is it. I have been slowing buying the stuff I need to have a shot at a successful grow and now it's time. Time to see if all the reading and studying will pay off. I have good soil, good water, good nutrients and a few good guys on here I feel will help if I have any questions or problems.

I am going to put the lone little seed in a vial of water tonight and tomorrow put it in a moistened paper towel and see if it will germinate. I already have the soil in the pot. I guess you never know what you're going to get with a bag seed. Now all I have to do is figure out how to upload pictures and I can share some photos of the plant if it becomes a plant.

This morning I visited my small woodworking shop in the basement. Looking at the tent my wife got for me 2x2x4h I decided that rather then having to get down on the floor to work with the plants I would build a 2 foot tall table. So that's what I did, I made a small, sturdy table measuring 25" x 25" x 24" tall. Tent fits on it with a nice little border around it and it is SO MUCH better at that height.

Even with Teddy's photo gallery guide I am unable to figure out how to get photos on here. But I have a call in to the 11 year old down the street. He's probably forgotten more about computers then I know.

Beez, don't matter if it is bag seed or not, if it is a female it will kick your ass, if a male whack the bastard, make brownies ,oil
or whatever & replant. The advantage's of good purchased seed is you KNOW what you got, what it might do and that 99%
of the time it will be female. Lots of people here do the med. stuff big time(myself included) and that is why we want to purchase
seeds whose variety, vigor and sex is known. Grow bag seed for friends who just need to get high(which I feel is a valid need) and
to learn how to grow this shit. ANY plant that flowers is a success at this stage of learning. Once you have murdered a few dozen from bag
seed you will be ready to pay for seed, then is when you will have an incentive to grow them out.
Thought for the day "You don't get down off a horse, you get down off a goose" Beez, send me that kid when you are done, smart ass kids, where would us "no-tech-bitches" be without them, I can barley watch TV without one.

420-magazine-mobile714355373.jpg

Back
Top Bottom