New Grow Skunk #1

TopGunGrunt88

420-magazine-mobile1248066534.jpg

Anyone ever have this? 3 leaves on sprout? Skunk #1

So if anyone is wanting to follow my thread, i will be updating pics as i go along, this is my first official strain, i am more than excited, have been growing junk seeds for the past 2 years just to get prepared for the good stuff, and im a newbie!!

So if anyone is wanting to follow my thread, i will be updating pics as i go along, this is my first official strain, i am more than excited, have been growing junk seeds for the past 2 years just to get prepared for the good stuff, and im a newbie!!
I would guess that you have very good results with this grow because of 2 years experience. I would suggest all new growers as well

as experienced ones pay attention to your thread, maybe you can include info. on how you made decisions based on what you

learned in the last grows. I will be watching, people that are kind enough to share their good and bad stories are good for all.

I would guess that you have very good results with this grow because of 2 years experience. I would suggest all new growers as well

as experienced ones pay attention to your thread, maybe you can include info. on how you made decisions based on what you

learned in the last grows. I will be watching, people that are kind enough to share their good and bad stories are good for all.

All experience bad or good teaches us all lessons, and hopefully i can get some help along the way, i started off with not so good soil, but have already learned what to do, so when i transplant to bigger pots i will switch soils, i just ordered my FF Trio, will be coming in next week

ah shit, did any survive?? little rats ass bastards, feel for you, please accept our condolences. start over & see about mouse
proofing while you are waiting for sprout. RIP little girls.

I have 6 left, i cant believe this happened, makes me sad, i put them outside, i dont know what else to do, i will have to atleast get the room ready for flowering

Back
Top Bottom