If you grow in soil this might be of interest to you - Perfect natural fertilizer

Since joining this site I have gained a lot of useful information, tips and tricks. To that end I want to offer something back to the members who are so friendly and helpful to complete strangers.

A gal down the road from me a piece raises rabbits. Not sure if you know this or not but rabbit poo is one of the very best organic fertilizers you can use. .

More than just the awesome NPK values of rabbit manure it is loaded with a host of micro-nutrients as well as organic matter that improves soil structure, drainage, and moisture retention. Vegetable gardens, pastures, and flower gardens all will benefit from using rabbit manure. It helps retain soil moisture and soil structure.
Rabbit manure is one of the few fertilizers that will not burn your plants when added directly to the garden and can be safely used on food plants.

Rabbit manure is packed with nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, and many minerals, lots of micro-nutrients, plus many other beneficial trace elements such as calcium, magnesium, boron, zinc, manganese, sulfur, copper, and cobalt just to name a few.
N – P – K VALUES – Rabbit= N--2.4 P- 1.4 K- .60, Chicken=N- 1.1 P-.80 -K- .50, Sheep=N- .70 P- .30 K-.60, Horse=N- .70 P-.30 K- .60, Steer=N- .70 P-.30 K-.40, Dairy Cow=N- .25 P-.15 K-.25- As you can see by the nutrient values of farm manures and how they measure up and rabbit manure really shines! Rabbit manure also doesn’t smell as strong as other manures making it easy to use.

Re: If you grow in soil this might be of interest to you. Perfect natural fertilizer

How crazy is it that we can't mail each other seeds or clones or anything like that but we can mail literal shit. That is a very cool thing you are doing beez! I'm all set being a country boy I have plenty of access to manure of all kinds but you can probably help out the city folk.

If you look at the numbers you will seek out a rabbit breeder as there is not other "farm" animal manure that comes close to rabbit poo.

What happened?

It appears I broke a rule saying I would send out rabbit poo for free so the same moderator who seems to follow me around and single me out went in and edited my thread. I would just prefer it deleted but it appears I cannot do that.

Free poo. What a weird thing to censor.

I've been censored three times now by the same moderator Teddy. In one thread I started I got my hand slapped for doing something. Second post after mine someone else with a couple thousand posts did the same exact thing. My post was removed, the veterans post was left alone. If I stay on this site (not get ticked about censorship and prejudicial treatment) I too hope to be in a clique one day.

Back
Top Bottom