How's things look on my first grow

Potheadchick2

Okay, this is my first grow, I have an indoor set up . A simple cfl , small 1 x 1 space (for now) not sure the seed type, it was an accidental germination, it started growing out of a friend's bathroom sink so I potted it up, and watched her grow. No nuts yet, tried a organic miracle grow, and after 2nd feed it got real dark green, and leaves were looking burnt on ends. Haven't had any luck on finding specific names of goods to use, anyone have any comments or tips I'd love to hear.
420-magazine-mobile1731635352.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1237534498.jpg

Not sure if you're still growing your baby but looks like lights might need to be closer. I'm using cfl's as well.

Okay, this is my first grow, I have an indoor set up . A simple cfl , small 1 x 1 space (for now) not sure the seed type, it was an accidental germination, it started growing out of a friend's bathroom sink so I potted it up, and watched her grow. No nuts yet, tried a organic miracle grow, and after 2nd feed it got real dark green, and leaves were looking burnt on ends. Haven't had any luck on finding specific names of goods to use, anyone have any comments or tips I'd love to hear.
420-magazine-mobile1731635352.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1237534498.jpg

Hello, I think your plant will keep going if you leave it as it is but is not going to produce the results you want. I don't think a CFL will do it, no matter how close it is to your plant. The purple bit on the bottom of your plant (don't know what it's called scientifically) imagine it's a poison you can see creeping through your plant's veins. It's a nutrient build up from the plant food you gave and/or the soil your growing in. I don't want to barge in but if you like you can tell me what you plan to do and how and if you need it I can give you a point in what I hope is the right direction!

I am still growing her , just have a different thread in the journals section that I keep up with , she's been doing good. Getting much larger, figuring out her habits . Had a few bumps but overall she's happy ♡♧
420-magazine-mobile212936931.jpg
420-magazine-mobile7842527.jpg
my fan fell in my setup and broke an arm , that was a few days ago. Recovering well.

Nice looking plant you got growing there. That thing initially grew out of a friends bathroom sink?? I'm intrigued. Though it is a weed so I guess it can grow pretty much anywhere given the right conditions.

More light would be handy. It looks like it's stretching and reaching for the light.

Dunno if anyone else would agree but you might want to up pot just before flowering. You might be fine in that pot but it looks like it might be just a bit small. Anyone else wanna chime in on the pot size?

I've had an issue with building a good root system. Because of how it started, the original pot and soil, it didn't grow to we'll and when I moved it to this pot 3 weeks ago I seen no visible roots, I have two lights on her now. U keep them at about 3-6 inches away she does most of her growing at night in the dark .

Just an update here everyone, she's doing lovely day 27 of flower. I changed her to a 5 gallon bucket a few days before switching to 12/12 she's roughly 5 1/2 ft tall. && got most of her lengthyness (2 ft) the first 2 weeks of flower . I've got 3 CFLs on her and 1 led , had a led floodlight, but had some issues with the heat it puts off. Let me know how I'm doing here.
420-magazine-mobile1633426107.jpg
420-magazine-mobile725958620.jpg

looks ok for a first grow, u will get some buds.

next time grow w/ cfls close to all leaf sites so they all grow.
or place near a window during the day with the curtains open perhaps?
or under a skylight even

looks ok for a first grow, u will get some buds.

next time grow w/ cfls close to all leaf sites so they all grow.
or place near a window during the day with the curtains open perhaps?
or under a skylight even
Definitely going to add more CFLs around the plant . here I only had space for lights on top and its my first grow, in the beginning before I learned about LST and topping, I frowned upon her growing sideways and trying to face the lights I didn't put directly above her, ( tried to keep her straight as a rail. Lol silly me ) shes showing more buds towards the bottom since I moved a two lights half way down the stem.
She's showing signs of what I believe to be nitrogen deficiency, and I hope it doesn't continue to progress I'm sure it could become a real problem
420-magazine-mobile639044794.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1756377916.jpg

Back
Top Bottom