Bonsai style plants here - Let's see em

Godsgarden747

Here my purple kush fem that I have main lined it's is a serious Bonsai I am curious if there are others if so I would like to see thanks !
420-magazine-mobile130800222.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1600722762.jpg
420-magazine-mobile623874485.jpg

This was my Mother plant that I ended up putting in Flower just before I harvested her. She was about 16 inches tall from dirt to the top (but I was growing in a cabinet only at that time):

0033090.JPG
0042884.JPG

And her earlier on in life:
0032949.JPG

Dwight Monk, she's a beauty. What strain is she?

Blue Widow got about an ounce off of her. Still have 3 clones off one of her daughters, two of them in the bigger pots now that I got my shed fixed up:
0042979.JPG

0082039.JPG

I forgot the info on mine two months old purple kush she has some crazy mutation she has u.s quarter sized leaves 6 inches tall if that

Dwight Monk, the colour is beautiful. It's a nice coincidence that your Blue Widow and my Fruit Spirit bonsai are both Blueberry/White Widow hybrids. I think yours maybe has a bit more indica genetics by the purple!

Godsgarden747, It's interesting to see just how far you can push a plant with training, I've always been surprised by their resilience. Comes in handy for growing in small spaces!

She looks pretty good to me flytier 

Thanks; she's slowly getting there. I'm going to try a different way on my next ones. The (tentative) plan is to transplant it toward the edge of the pot rather than the centre and from there immediately start making a circle around it. Any perceived drawbacks to doing it like that? I have little experience at this.

I tried that already. it's hard to get into the middle stems when branches are all over, If I just circle it right around, I wouldn't have an actual middle to worry about. Maybe I'll just try that with one and other different ways with the other 3, for comparison's sake. Gotta go. I have an EARLY work day tomorrow and the wife's sleeping pill got me fucked up haha. Take it easy.

Mine wasn't even about size just pure coincidence lol but I am having an issue with a deficiency on a set of my girls in a home made dwc system if anyone has any idea what I should do I appreciate it it's another post I made just today I think and nice pics everyone thanks for them I figured this would be a cool topic

My bonsai GSC
20170429_234218.jpg

She's bigger now but only 1-1 1/2 inch above pot pot as I've got limited height to grow
20170513_001023.jpg
I've done this by laying down the plant like a fallen tree when the main stem was still really soft

Back
Top Bottom