Just Started 12/12

flytier

They say patience is a virtue, but, well, fuck it! I got a little impatient and started the flowering cycle on my WWs. They've been on the go for a month and a half or so with LST and even though they're not as big as I was hoping to let them get, it will hopefully be my first harvest if all goes well.

I gathered up all my 2700K CFLs and got them on the plants; I still have to get a couple more LED floodlights of the same temp to finish off the lighting, but I think I got a little while to do that.

I have a few seedlings in 5" pots, so I put them back on the upper shelf except for one, which I stuck outside the door as a test run for my others. The risk of frost is not over yet here in Atlantic Canada, but for the next 2 nights at least we're supposed to be in the clear. I'll play that one on an as-per basis and bring them in if need be.

I have some Miracle-Gro bloom nutrients and molasses all ready and waiting, so hopefully in a couple months I'll be stogging the pipe with my girls.

Flip us a picture fly

Here's the better-looking of the two, in that I took some cuttings off the other one for (what will hopefully, successfully come out as) clones. I haven't had any luck getting them to take yet; they all tend to die on me. I was just looking at this one and I can see a couple smaller branches. I'll give those a shot too. Maybe I can have a bit of luck if i do enough of them haha. I see a few little suckers I can get rid of too. I've been that long without a puff I'm ready to eat this girl.

DSCI0843a.jpg

How's things going fly?

Going good so far. I'm starting to see the beginnings of buds now. I'm considering putting in for vacation time right around when I expect the buds to be dry. Not sure if they will see the curing stage, know what I mean?

Right on. Gives me a little more to look forward to. I got a pretty decent camera for the price I paid for it. But check out this link: How to build cheap macro lens - Album on Imgur . Gotta make a trip to the dollar store tomorrow.

That is pretty dang cool, that's what I need is a macro lens. Not sure if I can get one of those little lasers here but I'll look.

I have a small 10x hand lens that I had since university which is about that size. I tried holding it against the lens on my phone to see how it would do and it magnified the image quite well. I must try taping it on and seeing how it actually works tomorrow. I'm taking the next few days off work so I'll need something to do (my cat bit me and my hand is infected). I'll post some pictures if it turns out to be a success, either with the hand lens or the laser lens, whichever I decide to go with.

That is pretty dang cool, that's what I need is a macro lens. Not sure if I can get one of those little lasers here but I'll look.

I picked up one of those lasers today. It was in the Pet section at the dollar store (cats love chasing the little red dot around). I have a few days off work because my cat bit me and it got infected, so I'll be wanting something to do when the bandage comes off my hand. I'll show you how it turns out.

Ya I know what you mean, I have MS and my right hand is losing its function, trimming is getting tough to do. I'm just glad this iPad corrects most of my spelling ,lol.

Is MS what you use weed for? I use it for arthritis and anxiety, although I haven't been able to find any since March. I'm not from here and I know very few people around town. Really blows, so I said fuck it and started to grow my own.

Got some beginnings of pistils on the go now, with buds appearing at a few of the nodes down the stems. If it keeps up I'll have some nice smoke. Not sure if I've ever smoked
DSCI0896a.jpg
White Widow before; dealers tend not to be too well up on the strains they pawn off.

Back
Top Bottom