New Clover Mutation?

Jarimuana

X2 of my Critical Kush have mutated on their second nodes. The main stem became a leaf stem... Shocking

Pictures will be uploaded in a few moments.

I've done extensive research however its been difficult to refine the search. So far no mention.

One of the 2 affected CKs has 4 fingers to its top leaf the other has 5 but one of the fingers seems to be growing from under the others..

Has anybody seen this before? Eager to see! Fortunately the leaf has developed after the first node so ill have to top them both!

:Namaste:

Here are some photos
420-magazine-mobile1011901233.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1399364970.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1931717544.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1873388143.jpg

X2 of my Critical Kush have mutated on their second nodes. The main stem became a leaf stem... Shocking

Pictures will be uploaded in a few moments.

I've done extensive research however its been difficult to refine the search. So far no mention.

One of the 2 affected CKs has 4 fingers to its top leaf the other has 5 but one of the fingers seems to be growing from under the others..

Has anybody seen this before? Eager to see! Fortunately the leaf has developed after the first node so ill have to top them both!

:Namaste:

start googling for polyploid cannabisplants
normal plants have a pair of each chromosome and are called diploid, but when a genetic defect accours plants can end up with 3copies of each chromosome (triploid ) etc... some plants are deliberatelly made polyploid to increase fruit size ( like strawberries are made octaploid (8 copies) cause they produce larger berries

is the leafstem rather flattened? if so u have polyploid ... polyploids can produce a huge amount of internodes and they will not alternate but rather helix around the stem

anyway ... goodluck with that plant ... if you lost the maintop you can just as well top it but bare in mind ive never seen a plant like this in real life so zero experience

Back
Top Bottom