Check out my auto White Widows

Jonboy478

Hey guys I need some help my girls are starting to flower and I've been noticing the bottom parts of the plant turn yellow and during but the rest of the plant looks healthy and i see signs of flowering by the way it's my first grow never used any nutrients just light and water should i get some miracle grow bloom food ?
420-magazine-mobile1894698320.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1385061208.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1652732033.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1099143656.jpg

This is very normal as the plant is drawing all the reserves it can from the oldest leaves.

I hesitate to recommend nutes as I'm not sure what type of medium your in, plant age, etc. but suffice it to say, she should have had nutes already at this point in her life.

This is very normal as the plant is drawing all the reserves it can from the oldest leaves.

I hesitate to recommend nutes as I'm not sure what type of medium your in, plant age, etc. but suffice it to say, she should have had nutes already at this point in her life.
I gave them some miracle Gro Bloom buster and I watered it down so it wasn't as strong and they are looking great now

Nice looking WW Auto! my babies are just a week or two old now.
Any worms / horses close by? Manure tea or worm juice will go down nicely if you haven't been giving it chemfert already, seems to be harder to shock the system with organics.

Back
Top Bottom