Cyco Nutrients Thoughts and Reviews

Cannabomb62

What's up everyone. So I recently found a new hydro store that promotes Cyco nutrients pretty hard. They got me to buy their uptake from Cyco which is a himic acid. And I gotta say I do like it better than ancient earth from AN. Plants seem to flourish a little better with this product. And its cheaper than ancient earth. you also only use about 3 ml per gal. With ancient earth it was about 8 ml per gal so that's always a big plus in my book. Well anyways I want to try more of their products but I would like to know more from other growers experience with them. Please let me know what you guys think about Cyco Nutrients good and bad comments are always welcome. they seem like a pretty solid line to me.

I use there entire line-up, it's the only product I've used been using for two years now and I can't fault it, apart from having so many additives mixing can be a pain, but it also works in favour as I haven't had any deficiencys and only ever had very slight nute burn

I switched to their whole line up and have been loving the series. I do hydro and never have deficiency in the plants and almost none of the salt build up I had with other series. Love that plain works
420-magazine-mobile1025038640.jpg

I switched to their whole line up and have been loving the series. I do hydro and never have deficiency in the plants and almost none of the salt build up I had with other series. Love that plain works
420-magazine-mobile1025038640.jpg
Looking good man. It looks like your getting good results. I'm just curious about them is all because I may want to do a whole run with their line. I actually picked the best products from other company's and built my line in a sense. Shit works good it just pricy. I was also looking into blue planet organic series. Switching nute lines and trying to dial all that in again is kind of a pain in the ass though lol.

Yeah always hard because of the upfront expense but I have really liked the series and agree that with so many additives you do a lot of mixing but this also gives you a lot of control in your grow. Check out their website and they can give you some additional info.

Yeah always hard because of the upfront expense but I have really liked the series and agree that with so many additives you do a lot of mixing but this also gives you a lot of control in your grow. Check out their website and they can give you some additional info.
Lol too many bottles is no concern to me as I use 8 different bottles for veg and for flower I use about 12 different bottles. Lol. I use royal gold tupur which has nothing in it at all. That's why I like coco/soilless mediums. Because your in control.

Back
Top Bottom