CBD Therapy - First Grow

Pipnash

420 Member
Here are a few pics of my very first grow. Made the usual beginners errors of over watering and totally miscalculated the heat from a 600w sodium lamp and just could not get the heat below 50C that's 122 Fahrenheit! The problems of a 60x60x160 grow tent that's approximately 2ft x 2ft x 5 ft.

I'm running a carbon filter with inline fan and have switched to 300w dual spectrum CFL and now all is fine on my second attempt.
420-magazine-mobile1813709694.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1445922897.jpg

I think I might have ONE seed of that. You should start a grow journal (or just use the report post function to have this thread moved into the current grow journals section of the forum). I'd be interested in observing the grow - and, of course, in reading a smoke/usage report, lol.

Good luck with your grow!

Nice I have a CBD Shark Shock growing now, would like to try the therapy sometime

Finished the grow sadly didn't do a diary. Must say I was impressed with the final result. Second grow was in a larger tent, bigger fan and 2 x300w LED reasonable harvest of critical cure which is very nice.

Have 3 girls on the go critical kush, shark shock and hash plant. All grow to about the same size and all flower at the same time. Girls are looking super. Topped and scrogged and fed with fox farms big bloom, tiger bloom and grow big along with molasses every third watering. That's feed twice weekly and watered once weekly.

Back
Top Bottom