Fox farm nutes mixed feeding amounts

shazambooka

420 Member
Hello

I am growing organic, in 5 gal pots unsung the full line of FF nutes. After they are mixed how much do i give each plant? This is my 4th grow and in the past i have given each plant about 1 cup of the mixed nutrients every other watering.

I wanted to know if this was enough or should they be getting more? Just trying to get feedback from other growers to hopefully increase my yields??

Thanks

As much as you normally water when you're not feeding. I have my plants in 5 gallon fabric pots, and I usually give each plant 1.5 gallons on watering day regardless of whether there are nutes in the water or not. So, today for instance I mixed 6 gallons of water for my 4 girls, added ff big bloom, and tiger bloom at 50% strength and fed each plant their usual gallon and a half of water/nutes. I of course alternate between straight water and nutes as well.

As much as you normally water when you're not feeding. I have my plants in 5 gallon fabric pots, and I usually give each plant 1.5 gallons on watering day regardless of whether there are nutes in the water or not. So, today for instance I mixed 6 gallons of water for my 4 girls, added ff big bloom, and tiger bloom at 50% strength and fed each plant their usual gallon and a half of water/nutes. I of course alternate between straight water and nutes as well.[/QUOT

Perfect example. . With my other grows the day I fed them I would give them there water measure about a cup for each plant of the mixed nutes that were mixed in their own gallon jug.

So instead I could mix the nutes in the same jug/jugs that im watering with and basically feed/water at the same time using the same mixed hug. That makes since, my plants always did good, but I felt like I could of fed them more and wanted to see how others administered the feedings.
This grow in going to add wholly mackrel, kelp me kelp you, boomerang and flowers kiss spray. Have you tried any ofthose boosters with your grow? I used the 3 line for my first 4 grows but felt they could have yielded more. Hence the feeding quantity question

I've had good luck with boomerang and bembe, haven't tried flower kiss yet. I've been using those 2 with the soil trio and haven't had issues. I'm watering with 3/4 strength nutes, twice in a row. Then on the 3rd feeding I flush with water. Just mixing the required amount of nutrients per gallon, in a gallon jug is the method I prefer. My plants typically each drink a gallon per feeding.

Awesome! ! We have very similar methods. I did 2 grow journals with my first 2 grows you can see some picks on my profile page. those were using only the trip FF and they came out pretty good. This time in addition to adding the booster nutes I'm doing a scrog as well.

I'll check out your journals. Ive just been doing a lot of research.This is my first grow. 4 plants with 3 of them being fem for sure. I'm running a 315w cmh. Do they look OK for my first grow? I just went 12/12 3 days ago now. Topped once and light lst.

I'll check out your journals. Ive just been doing a lot of research.This is my first grow. 4 plants with 3 of them being fem for sure. I'm running a 315w cmh. Do they look OK for my first grow? I just went 12/12 3 days ago now. Topped once and light lst.

Yes very nice for a first timer they look very healthy. I see where you topped them also that is going to make a big difference in the density to your buds. I am a firm beleiver seeing the results in my fist grow. I had 4 plants also topped 2 and left 2 untopped and saw the diffrence of the size of the buds when topped. It was AMAZING!!!

I also dabbled in growing some autos, but didn't like the quality and the size of buds as much as the photos.. WAY BETTER QUALITY.

I learned throughout my grows that more then anything water, nutes etc.. the light is the most important thing. This time around I'll be issuing a 1000 w led (they have come a long way), AND using a scrog, among with the nute boosters I already mentioned.

Yes very nice for a first timer they look very healthy. I see where you topped them also that is going to make a big difference in the density to your buds. I am a firm beleiver seeing the results in my fist grow. I had 4 plants also topped 2 and left 2 untopped and saw the diffrence of the size of the buds when topped. It was AMAZING!!!

I also dabbled in growing some autos, but didn't like the quality and the size of buds as much as the photos.. WAY BETTER QUALITY.

I learned throughout my grows that more then anything water, nutes etc.. the light is the most important thing. This time around I'll be issuing a 1000 w led (they have come a long way), AND using a scrog, among with the nute boosters I already mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom