Anyone wanna take a guess?

Merkle420

Alrighty guys, 4 shiva shanti II one month in veg under a 600watt vipar pulling 275 true watts, 3 gal pots, feed some general bloom nutes, no stunting, no burns, no problems throughout the whole grow, guess my yield! This is my first grow so I'm probably way off but I think around 6 oz, I'm hoping for 10 or more but that's probably not realistic is it?
Capture466.PNG
Capture1119.PNG

Re: Anyone wanna take a guess?;)

We've got a small auto that will hopefully pull 1.5 oz. If the first pic is only one plant, you will have no problem getting over 10 oz. That's only 2.4 oz per plant, and your plants look really good! How long have they been in flower? Have you ever thought about using bigger pots for bigger yields? We like to flower in 7 gal pots or above. Currently we have a plant in a 26 gal pot. She stands over 6' tall from the floor to tip of plant. It's taller than me. Lol! To be fair, it's a sativa that's known for growing to be the size of a tree. Lol. Panama Haze. We flipped her at 12" tall from top of dirt to top of plant Now she's 6'. Lol!

Haha no that first pick is all of the plants about 4-5 weeks into flower, next round I'm definitely going bigger pots no root bound problems but just to make sure they have what they need.

But there are many tops there. Even if you figured just the tops at 1/4 oz each, that's 4+ oz, and that's not even counting the lower buds and smaller branches. I still think dry weight of over 6 oz is more than reasonable.
Will yoou keep the sugar leaves? You can make bubble hash with it, and that will increase yield even more so.

I'm 100% using everything I'm partial to rso mixed with my tobacco hahaha, I'm growing for my wife she suffers a few things and it's still illegal here so gotta do what I gotta do haha.

I'm 100% using everything I'm partial to rso mixed with my tobacco hahaha, I'm growing for my wife she suffers a few things and it's still illegal here so gotta do what I gotta do haha.
Have you looked into bubble bags to collect the hash? Also, what technique do you use to make the hash into oil? Do you use a solvent, or do solventless?

I use untainted home brew, so basically as pure as possible, I looked into hash but it's just easier for me with the rso as I have the setup for it already

I use untainted home brew, so basically as pure as possible, I looked into hash but it's just easier for me with the rso as I have the setup for it already
Nice! I've read you can use a still to get all of the solvent out, or a vacuum chamber works too. We don't have either. Lol! We use a heated 20 ton press to extract oil. The hubby made it. It's pretty cool!

Sweet thanks guys, I'd be happy with that, I've got another 5 in veg atm that will probably run another 2 weeks after these are done by then I'll have another 2 vipars and should be aiming for 12+ oz.

Nice! I've read you can use a still to get all of the solvent out, or a vacuum chamber works too. We don't have either. Lol! We use a heated 20 ton press to extract oil. The hubby made it. It's pretty cool!

I was think of that but the effort I'd have to go through is a little too much ahaha

Back
Top Bottom