2nd Grow - Promix - LED - CKS Hash Plant x 2 - Old School - Alpha Dawg

Guy Cavallero

Well I wasn't sure that I would get this far but here I am starting grow number two. This has to be in conjunction with my existing grow and journal, as I am jonesing to start my perpetual, lol. Always interested in trying something new, so I'm trying to new completely different strains, and also coupling my Solo Cup Challenge of my auto Kings Kush by CKS for efficiency.

Day 1 out of soil for my AUTO Kk for the auto cup challenge was June 18th. Not sure that Timmy's had this idea in mind when they put out the extra large red cups Just for Canada day LOL..
420-magazine-mobile975907209.jpg

June 19th the other three seeds were put into paper towel. June 20th, I found my first hash plant Sprout so it was put into soil. June 22nd , my Alpha dawg and my next Hash plant sprouted so they also went into Solo cups and Rapid rooters, along with a little bit of stimroot.

The girls.....together for the first time
420-magazine-mobile961998697.jpg

Sorry took so long to get here
Lmao....as always, a pleasure to have you. I'll be topping and LST training these girls from as early as I possibly can after seeing the results of my Bubba Kush in my first grow. Definitely be stepping up my game as far as my veg nutrients, ( say for instance giving them full strength this time once appropriate. ... LMAO) let's see what I can come up with. LOL.

Nice. I was just starting at my ww this morning wondering when to top. I know I can right now but I think I am going to wait two more nodes. Not sure what number that would be. I did know this morning when I decided. But I forgot. So should be cool to see recovery times between asap and waiting a little bit. Are you grabbing some silica?

Nice. I was just starting at my ww this morning wondering when to top. I know I can right now but I think I am going to wait two more nodes. Not sure what number that would be. I did know this morning when I decided. But I forgot. So should be cool to see recovery times between asap and waiting a little bit. Are you grabbing some silica?
Staring not starting

4th node is the general rule, don't let her put to much energy into something you're gonna cut off. Yeah, silica is something to add to my cabinet for sure. Not to jinx anything, lol...... one of my favorite sayings is " I'd rather look at it than for it."

I like the saying. I read 4th node but also read recovery time is faster if wait till 6th or so. I just hate slowing them down. But I hear you on the not wasting energy on something that's getting popped off.

My biggest problem is I can't leave them alone. As soon as I topped them, I'm bending leaves immediately after LOL.

Another issue.....space. I've got these 2 short rider autos that have never done a damn thing. I had them at 19/5 for 4 weeks, then 12/12 for 2 weeks to try to induce flower now back to 19/5. They look killer, no bad leaves but they've got me puzzled. Figure it out ladies, your seat is crowded, lol.
420-magazine-mobile550052078.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1540737238.jpg

Hmm. I've read that before. Autos not autoing. You even switched the lighting and nothing. Maybe put them outside to experiment and make room. This did help me answer weather I wanna try some autos again.

And I think I've read that before, lol. The autos would have been great, if the timing would have happened at the time it was supposed to lol. One out of 3 turned out to be an auto. If they all were, I'd be harvesting a good amount of bud in 2 weeks as they had a short flowering time of 44 days. Instead it'll be one plant then and the other two as a bonus whenever they smarten up lol. I'll figure them out yet......not much for giving up.

That's good least one knows what it is. Not sure I might have misunderstood how long the auto has been going, but I thought the flower time on autos was from when they started showing signs of buds. Not from seed. I could be very wrong but just wouldn't want to see you short yourself.

Is it aircooled? 1-12" fan at passive vent for now.
Temp of Room/cab? 24°c - 28°c
RH of Room/cab? 45-55%
PH of media or res?
Water - tap (rested for 3 days min, pH 6.7
Any Pests ? Fuck No
How often are you watering . Every couple of days...using weight to determine.

Bucket Size - 3 gallon air pots
Tent size - 36×36×80
Medium - Promix HD.
Lights - (2) 400w leds, 1 × 800w led.
Nutrients - DNF Gro and Bloom. Mycos for roots, Dolomite for Calcium/Magnesium. Canna PK 13/14 for flower
Strain(s) - 1xCBD Kings Kush (CKS), 2 X Hash plant (CKS), 1 X Alpha Dawg (Alphakronic)
# of Plants: 4

I say this because I remember (if you can believe that) being disappointed when I came across that bit of info just over a month into a very terrible auto grow I had.

Yup. I start my count once I see the flowers. I have still yet to see one, today is day 55 for them. I have to keep trimming them as my veg cabinet is only 40" wide and 18" deep. They'll be beasts if they ever flower lol.

Just put the order in for the white cookies from crop king. If like every other time, they should be here no later than next Monday. So excited now its time to look out the window and wait for the mail man everyday.

Back
Top Bottom