This plant looked like it had too many nutrients did I do right by flushing

Weedcrazyman

420-magazine-mobile1941295299.jpg

Re: This plant looked like it had to much nutrients did i do right by flushing with p

Hard to tell anything, take pics in regular lighting please.

Re: This plant looked like it had to much nutrients did i do right by flushing with p

Yes flush until you see nice green new growth and then switch to half of recommended dose.. Maybe ec 1.0

Hope she gets better!

The edges alone look like pretty bad neut burn, so based on that yeah flush with a PH at 6.5. Do you know how to do that? I can't tell what color the leave are. Is that important? Ish.. You still need to flush.

Oh my...Is that the plant, or are you showing us your creative side when using camera phones?:)

Seriously, though, congrats on a very successful LST of your plant! I'm still trying to achieve 'symmetry' in the early veg stage. Maybe you could share a bit on how you pinched and pruned your way there?

Yes, flushing is the first thing you go to for overnute'd plants, but if that's the true color of your leaves,...
I'm no where near the expert of most people here, so I'm hoping they have a solution...like don't use flash lighting!(Just realized it was your light. DUH)

Was all trial and error this is my first time manifolding. Broke a few branchs along the way lol but yeah fo you have some plants gping at the mo?

Yeah I have one I've been working on now with a nice, center (I have no idea what to call it), and four distinct branches, but one outgrew the other three by about 2 inches! And that one is now branching out so pretty that I don't wanna touch it!

Yeah I have one I've been working on now with a nice, center (I have no idea what to call it), and four distinct branches, but one outgrew the other three by about 2 inches! And that one is now branching out so pretty that I don't wanna touch it!
Any pics?

NEVER flush with plain water ...use 1/4 nutrient solution as this actually takes more excess salts with it and corrects pretty much all nute issues ...deficiency or excess..

good luck

I flushed with plain water and once was ready fpr water again normal nutes they are fine now

cool yeah they look like they made a comeback ...i do see on e thing though ...way too many plants and a lot of which aren't getting /won't get light...remember only what is under good lighting with proper feeding will fatten up...cutting some of that needless branching probably will increase yield ... good luck and keep us posted

Any pics?

I got a Bubblicious, an SSH and a White Widow clone (Haven't posted them yet). The clone is three weeks, but has shot up to around 8 inches.

I was planning on pinching this and the SSH today, but I'll probably do it tomorrow, because I just got four-48w LED bulbs - for free! - so I'm hanging them up with my CFL's.

Bubblicious.png

I got a Bubblicious, an SSH and a White Widow clone (Haven't posted them yet). The clone is three weeks, but has shot up to around 8 inches.

I was planning on pinching this and the SSH today, but I'll probably do it tomorrow, because I just got four-48w LED bulbs - for free! - so I'm hanging them up with my CFL's.

Bubblicious.png
Got any other pics of your whole set up etc?

cool yeah they look like they made a comeback ...i do see on e thing though ...way too many plants and a lot of which aren't getting /won't get light...remember only what is under good lighting with proper feeding will fatten up...cutting some of that needless branching probably will increase yield ... good luck and keep us posted
Their all getting light might just be picture so the footprint on the lights are 1.2 x 1.2 each light the tent is 1.2 x 2.4 so its plenty of light bit i will be putting in an extra 600 watt aswell

Back
Top Bottom