What do you guys reckon?

Weedcrazyman

420-magazine-mobile386066300.jpg
420-magazine-mobile727322365.jpg

Re: What you guys reckon

I think you have twice as many plants as you need for that space. The lights are ok for veg, but what are you going to do when they flower and how are you going to contain their width? Maybe put a net over them? It does look cool :cheer:

I think you have twice as many plants as you need for that space. The lights are ok for veg, but what are you going to do when they flower and how are you going to contain their width? Maybe put a net over them? It does look cool :cheer:
Hey man ive mainlined all of the ones under hps so width should be ok :s whats your thoughts?

Sorry i mean manifolded

This is my first grow, so PLEASE get a more experienced opinion.

I'm imagining what it will look like when they are 4 times that size and twice the width of your pots. Don't you think there will be too much overlap among the plants? You haven't allowed for space between the pots.

That's just my impression based on what I did on a smaller scale. I had 7 plants in a 1.2m tent when what I really should of had was 4. They all grew, but it was awkward. I doubt that my overall yield would have been any different with fewer. Probably the reverse.

What kind of plants are they? How tall do they grow?

This is my first grow, so PLEASE get a more experienced opinion.

I'm imagining what it will look like when they are 4 times that size and twice the width of your pots. Don't you think there will be too much overlap among the plants? You haven't allowed for space between the pots.

That's just my impression based on what I did on a smaller scale. I had 7 plants in a 1.2m tent when what I really should of had was 4. They all grew, but it was awkward. I doubt that my overall yield would have been any different with fewer. Probably the reverse.

What kind of plants are they? How tall do they grow?
The strand is big bud and the ones under l.e.d are super skunk #1.
They will grow as tall as i wamt once they are half the size i want then ill switch to flower.
Do you know much about manifolding? Theres only 8 main branchs/ colas so i can arrange them how needed will be a little cramped but should be ok?

They shouldnt get much wider than what they are now as the all are growing upwards i am planning on putting in another 600watt hps set up this weekend

isn't it easier to murder one when you have to rather than to go "oh shit I should have planted more"?? Nice set up, you will do fine.

Back
Top Bottom