Caranelicious - I know I'm slow just wanting opinions on how she is doing

tandemdreams

Twelve/twelve from seed 3.5 weeks into flower
420-magazine-mobile1651586564.jpg
420-magazine-mobile278048107.jpg

Re: Caranelicious:i know im slow just wanting opinions on how she is doing

Great looking plants for being three and a half weeks into flowering do you know what strain you are growing what are you growing it under and how long is the flowering time and I can get a better understanding of how far along you are

Great looking plants for being three and a half weeks into flowering do you know what strain you are growing what are you growing it under and how long is the flowering time and I can get a better understanding of how far along you are
Lol yeah its ams caramelicious its under 600w hps and they say 8-9 weeks its my first time with this strain and so far sge is wonderful

She has finished stretch should be all spread from here

A lot of the strains that tell me 9 to 10 weeks I end up having to run longer because they are growing in absolute perfect conditions which means mine are going to lag behind a little bit due to my temperature being a little warmer than what the plants would like it to be my dispensary plants stay at 68 degrees all year round with a gigantic cooler cooling them through the greenhouse

I wish i had vegged her to see what she can really do

So clip a clone and then you can use that one as an experimental plant

I have four more im gonna start in aug. Gonna fem. One for sure

A lot of the strains that tell me 9 to 10 weeks I end up having to run longer because they are growing in absolute perfect conditions which means mine are going to lag behind a little bit due to my temperature being a little warmer than what the plants would like it to be my dispensary plants stay at 68 degrees all year round with a gigantic cooler cooling them through the greenhouse
I have a portable air unit im keeping her around 76 during light and am pushing it way down to 60 at night sge is loving it and im almost guaranteed two get the red and purple flowers that she is known for

You can go read my read which is very popular LMAO cloning for dummies or I can run you through it real quick I can clone from as easy as just a cup of water no pH no nutrients no nothing all the way through Hydroponics and the advanced versions of taking clones

You can go read my read which is very popular LMAO cloning for dummies or I can run you through it real quick I can clone from as easy as just a cup of water no pH no nutrients no nothing all the way through Hydroponics and the advanced versions of taking clones
Lol im soil only i have a dwc set up ive never even turned on

I will definitely check out your cloning thread tho i need to get a grip on it so i can quit making seeds lol i could almost start my own seed bank

I love breeding seeds are you breeding them regular or are you breeding them feminized

My favorite things to grow in is Coco because it has no nutrients

I love breeding seeds are you breeding them regular or are you breeding them feminized

My favorite things to grow in is Coco because it has no nutrients
Both and im soaking my first creation today its a blue dream self topping mutant x uw

I like mutant strains I seem to collect those damn things

I like mutant strains I seem to collect those damn things
Its the only one ive ever gotten. I liked it so much i grew it twice and then stripped it and set it in the back yard and look what its doing now

Why don't you make feminized seeds from your mutant that way they will all be mutants every time you go to pop a new one

Back
Top Bottom