Help please - What am I looking at?

Calvados

Nirvanna Supreme CBD Kush (hybrid Sativa - 70%). Day 71 of flowering (normal is 75-85).

The pics are from this mornings panty check. The leaves on one of the lower buds are drying out. This is pretty much overnight. There have been different issues with leaves throughout the grow, but this is new. Out of 5 this is the worst. One other plant has this, but just the bud leaves. Not really the the other leaves. It is all contained in the lower branches. The COLAs etc look great. Is this what happens at the end of the plants cycle? I watered everyone today with PHd water and Calmag (420 version of Robituson). Sorry some of the pics are sideways. What should I do? :lot-o-toke:

Day_110_SK_2.JPG
Day_110_SK_3.JPG
Day_110_SK_4.JPG
Day_110_SK_5.JPG

the issue is a root zone problem and not environmental. what's the ph? what's the medium ? what are you feeding it.? need alot more info and pics in normal lighting .no leds on.✌GFP

the issue is a root zone problem and not environmental. what's the ph? what's the medium ? what are you feeding it.? need alot more info and pics in normal lighting .no leds on.✌GFP

Canna Pro Plus. PH of water is between 5.8 and 6.2 (correct for this medium). Neuts are Canna (flora and bloom) Did make a mistake 10 days ago and used PH 7.5 water. That's a maybe, but the other plants are fine.

That's as normal as the lighting gets.

canna pro plus mix
has soil in it? if so then it's 6.5 to 7.2 if not then your correct. looks like pottasium deficiency to me from what I can see magnesium to. ..flush with 1/4 strength nutes until you see it catch up. and stop eating it's own leaves.GFP

canna pro plus mix
has soil in it? if so then it's 6.5 to 7.2 if not then your correct. looks like pottasium deficiency to me from what I can see magnesium to. ..flush with 1/4 strength nutes until you see it catch up. and stop eating it's own leaves.����GFP

Thanks for your guess, but what you are saying about the grow medium is wrong.

Soil conundrum!?

Among other things, and maybe not related to the issue that caused you to post, but... too much nitrogen for that stage of development?

Among other things, and maybe not related to the issue that caused you to post, but... too much nitrogen for that stage of development?

I have no idea. As you say I'm concerned enough to post. I'm torn between flushing and carrying on. Couple weeks to go. This one is the red headed step child. It's spindly and underdeveloped. The only thing that gives me pause is past experience with a particular weak ass looking bud that still is the most awesome stone I've had and that was 40 year ago. I'm thinking I should flush. Heroic efforts to save a plant that is pretty much OK fine given it's overall shite condition. What do you think?

Back
Top Bottom