Growers Choice Auto Flower Tangerine Dream

Smw1990

First time growing and I went with af tangerine dream. Put it directly into the pot two weeks ago today. Growing at an insane rate. Thought I'd share.
420-magazine-mobile1991682949.jpg

Nice looking plant, I am in a similar boat. Bought some autos, and just went at it.

I can't give you an answer on time frame, however from the research I have done, once the pistils stop producing, and about 50-70% of them curl and change colors, I believe it's ready, hopefully someone with more experience can confirm this as I would like to know the same thing.

First time growing and I went with af tangerine dream. Put it directly into the pot two weeks ago today. Growing at an insane rate. Thought I'd share.
420-magazine-mobile1991682949.jpg
I actually just got some of these and some critical purple autos hoping they yield decent, I've never grown autos

That's a tough spot. I would do anything I could to avoid an early harvest. You're only a couple weeks away from amazingness. Maybe something to cover up the smell. Start a compost pile or paint something with spray paint. If you have to harvest early my guess is you'll wish you hadn't. Is it like 6-7 weeks old?

Tomorrow will be 8 exactly

You've been a huge help, one last question. I'm starting to get nervous with how pungent the smell is. Will this still be pretty good if I give it a good 24 hours of dark then pick and dry/cure? Thanks
420-magazine-mobile726588764.jpg
Try and go atleast another week! Those are cloudy but straight water for a week (maybe two if you can) will make a night and day difference!!

420-magazine-mobile1506753383.jpg

I took this one this morning
You've really done a good job! If you harvest that right now the bud probably won't be bad. It'll probably be a little racy. But if you wait a week or two you will have top shelf herb and probably a good amount more as well. It will smell when drying too man. Looks like a tree with flowers next to it. Put a couple bags of cow poo under it like a previous post said. Trees need fertilizer sometimes. That should get you through. Or move it inside maybe. One of the best things about growing your own is freedom. You're free to do as you choose. That being said, if it was me I would find a way to wait. All things aside, good job man! That plant looks happy

Back
Top Bottom