Are you pro Black Market or pro Dispensary?

Pro Black Market or Not

• I like the legal Dispensaries

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No dispenseries in my part of the world so have to stick wit the black market. But lately what i grow is what i smoke!! To me growing your own is better then both!!

Interesting Indeed

I smoked up until the real world said I'd loose my job if busted

MMJ got me back into smoking again. But I enjoy the diversity dispensary can give u, but, the black market is what got us all here

I'm still waiting to find out about my MMJ card, so I can't really give an answer about dispensaries, but speaking as somebody not native to the present area of residence, black market accessibility sucks when you're a stranger.

I'm trying to learn how to successfully grow plants now to get me through. If I get my card I'll use a dispensary but continue to grow a bit under the table just for fun.

I've known a lot of black market growers over the years who have told me about their grows. I've also read posts here by the same describing some of the crazy things people do to improve yield or save botched crop. I don't buy from black market growers anymore. :) I grow my own so I know what goes into the plant. If I could buy from a state regulated grower where the process and product was regulated? I'd be fine with that however legal dispensaries in the states aren't regulated yet.. so my answer to this poll is "none of the above".

No dispenseries in my part of the world so have to stick wit the black market. But lately what i grow is what i smoke!! To me growing your own is better then both!!

I'm in the same boat. I would prefer dispensaries, but really as a way of window shopping for my next grow. I'm shocked at how easy it is to grow weed indoors with LEDs. I'm just finishing up my first grow, and I've now got two years worth of pot.

Heck with Black Market. Outlaw growers have kept America high for years. While Amsterdam did a lot of breeding and selling of seeds. Most the strains they were working with were outlaw genetics. Back when people where risking everything to grow bigger and bader marijuana.

I'm in the same boat. I would prefer dispensaries, but really as a way of window shopping for my next grow. I'm shocked at how easy it is to grow weed indoors with LEDs. I'm just finishing up my first grow, and I've now got two years worth of pot.

Must be nice. I'm still trying to get a first plant to get to the end of budding. I keep killing them except for the two I cut down early when I screwed up my back the other week.

This poll should have a 4th and 5th option to choose:

4th: None of the above
5th: I grow my own for myself, neither...

LOL

In all reality, in the current California market, there is little difference between black market and dispensary. Since the dispensaries are unregulated in terms of testing, most random or 3rd party tests are showing that MOST concentrates and a good half of the flower is contaminated... and this is at the dispensaries.. they are finding tons of pesticides, bacterias and molds, heavy metals and all kinds of crap in dispensary bud, even at many "cups" a good percentage of entries are getting turned away. So really the "myth" of clean "medical" dispensary bud, at least right now in California is just that, a myth.

Once testing comes into place, legal businesses will only be able to do business with other legal businesses, and full spectrum testing will be mandatory..so a lot of this will clean up in years to come so the situation will improve.

What most people don't realize though is up until recently and still going on, many "dispensaries" get their product from "black market" growers who sell to whoever needs it... both street and dispensary.. so there really isn't much difference. (there are a few exceptions but not many)

I'm sure other states like CO, WA and OR are probably further ahead than Cali in terms of testing and clean product, so I can't say this is true for all states, but its why here in Cali, once I found out that many of these growers were profit driven and would sell anything they could, spray anything they could to max profit, and sold it to dispensaries without a care and a breeze, I started to grow my own and 95% of the time will not smoke any concentrates unless its been lab tested, and rarely go to dispensaries unless I need a new flavor between cycles.

So my option for the poll would be option 5: I grow my own for myself, neither

For me, I am a MMJ patient in MA. Have to pay $200 next month to Renew. Personally, I take this question as not what you are forces to do but what your personal preference is. Here in MA, we only have currently 10-12 statewide and the prices are insane at $350/O. Dispensaries here currently are mostly concentrated around the Boston area. The selection at the one closest to me is sad.

But as I read this question as personal preference, I am pro Dispensary. I want to see the black market dry up and be forced out of existence. Regardless of how one state(Cali) handles their intake, our dispensaries only sell what's grown in their warehouse/factory. Regardless, I hate the black market and I want to see it eradicated.

I feel the black market only includes the people selling it without a license. I will stay a MMJ patient even when MA finally gets rec up and started. I personally am very poor, on ssdi, and have to struggle just to medicate way lower than my tollerance allows. I feel the black market is a major component of the stigma surrounding cannabis and the only way to truely eradicate it here anyway is through full legalization. I don't encourage anyone to sell bud at all but to follow our law and only gift bud to non medical patients. Cannabis is supposed to be shared and bring people together and keep us healthy. The stigma will never drop as long as the black market thrives.
Growing your own is I feel not a black market activity as if you are a mmj patient your just growing your own medicine, and delivery services are quazi legal grey area but not black market technically for mmj patients. I prefer to use delivery or dispensary as at least you know your meds are not laced or infected. Potency listed may be off, but it's grown in a controlled factory by seed so it's known to be clean and safe. Yes, it probably isn't100% clean but much better than stuff handled by multiple people and not grown for quality. That's not all but a quick summary for me.

So, I personally buy from all 3 technically, but the person I do I have known for years. As I can't smoke, they help me by making me butter when I don't have bud to go somewhere to make it myself. I will soon however as I have my BEST harvest yet coming up! I am pumped. I've never got more than an O, but this time i will surpass that! I got a strong light for my first time only recently a few days ago and i gotta return it but that OK I'll have a new one instead. Cheap Chinese led, but powerful enough for my small 38"x38"x60" tent. More like 1 square meter. Basically.

I prefer anything that saves but nothing beats your personal grown nug, even if it comes out as mids/kind/Mersh. I'f you can grow killer top shelf, your more than good! I love growing, it's my passion. So I wouldn't stop again unless I was legit forced. I take pride in being a MAMMJ MMP and I wouldn't change it. It's saved me.

So to sum up, I'll use 1 person I've known for years for meds when I have no personal which is more often than not as I can only have 1 maybe 2 at a time. But I don't shoot to. I hate the BM and everyone else should also as it's worse for reform than the image of a "common stoner or "hippy" which carries stigma baggage. So I only use what's best to keep me medicated but I lothe illegal sales when there's a system in place. Here in MA, if your not a caregiver/delivery service who doesn't accept "donations" as that's bad and illegal also, so don't keep trying to ruin progress because it hurts your income, don't sell weed only gift it. If you won't gift, I hope you get shut down. People only accepted black market as there isn't any other choice.
If you are in a illegal state and or can't get a recommendation, than you have no choice but BM but otherwise, you should grow your own or support the people or businesses trying to support freedom and bring some small rights back to us, but, if people keep going illegal, people like Sessions will use it as a tool to push progress back. We need to eliminate the criminal element.
However, EVERYONE should grow plants. The more plants in existence the better. If everyone grew, even in illegal states the gov couldntbdo anything as u can't arrest thousands of people per day. Theyd have no choice but to deal.

So, im more pro progress and reform. But if I had to say it, I'm pro dispensary and for growing your own and gifting to and helping others get meds. . . . . .

Back
Top Bottom