Potassium deficiency?

ZombieGrown

Just noticed this today, possible potassium deficiency? If so I gave them their first round of flowering heavy food, so it should correct if so.

Only noticed it on my Harle-Tsu, but not on my Strawberry Cough, or Blueberry, despite being fed all the same.
420-magazine-mobile928952584.jpg

@NuttyProfessor ya I noticed after , only reason I even commented i had a small deficiency myself I couldn't tell if it was potassium [P] or a macro maganesse [Ma], and I was in the problem pest and disease control forum. I have another issue with my bottoms not a disease or nute deficiency but light. And at day 46 I dunno if there's a way to solve it some supplemental under lighting would have helped but I believe I put the type of scrog I was trying to achieve a little too late and or lamp was a little too close not allowing enough stretch plus they are just packed in there. I just posted it somewhere with pics, and I am a rookie and was just talking about it but rookie mistake taking plant from less powerful led to stronger turned it hermy, because I know it's late in season but my location still only 10 hrs of light and coldest we probably alrdy got 47 degrees at night usually doesn't even get that cold until after the 1st. But for fun stuck some clones outside and 100% success rate on turning all of them hermy lol. But weather they die live flower with seed doesn't matter they were gioin into trash

Back
Top Bottom