Future preservation and seed making project

WeedNerd420

Hey everyone.

I just wanted to post quickly about my planned preservation project. I am a MAMMP and I have my renewal coming up but never the less... I love growing. I feel it is the best way for anyone to get meds and meds tailored to their personal needs. I cannot smoke at all due to my lungs from chain menthol cig smoking and other things but that's not for this. I am because of my PTSD and pain and such an Indica and now partly high CBD user when I get the chance. I prefer my meds ATLEAST with 70% Indica or more and I dont touch sativas ever. I am very passionate about Landraces, Heirlooms, and I like hybrids where there are only a few strains crossed in like say Blackberry, Northern Lights, GDP, Purple Urkle, WhiteWidow(Soma/Shantibabas renamed Black Widow)x Big Bud, or Purple Urkle, White Rhino, Sensi/Bens Pure Power Plant and Hashplant and or 88G13xHashplant, Skunk #1, Super Skunk by Sensi etc.

First off, I have been interested in growing for years. I personally am not a fan of most but not aclaims or otherwise bred polyhybrid strains. But that's personal preference. I don't go for taste as I can only cook. But I love the terps when the beautiful plants growing. So after over 12 years ago when I first attempted growing I researched great strains of the time and past and there was always one I kept reading about but never able to buy or find available anywhere...Williams Wonder. I remember it being called Major League Bud as it's nugs can grow to massive softball or football as I read then sized Nugs. It is an EXTREMELY pungent strong odor strain and at the time I wouldn't have been able to mask the odor as I read u need 2 scrubbers if your trying to mask odor from it. It's effects and pics of nugs we're also more beautiful than I had EVER seen. I read up and all about it's unknown lineage, the Super Sativa Seed Club, and it's story. A pure indica with insane massive nugs, and strong narcotic and body stone which ive always preferred to hallucinating panic inducing sativas. I HAD to find it.

So I started my first grow which ended up at the end being stolen from someone I thought was my friend. I had 2 Nirvana Raspberry Cough plants budding and they smelled beautiful. Very nice plants. I had a GF freak out after taking a hit of quality nug I had at the time and accuse my friend who was over just watching the bruins while I was wit her of raping him. Long story short person offered to take my grow for a day or 2 but never gave it back, made BS claims than moved to Cali. Took me years to be able to restart and only today this year do I finally have a powerful light and tent. Been confined to small closets and or not at all since. But I kept filling my head with reading and studying others grows and articles etc. I live for growing and it kills me to only do it on a small small scale. But I am VERY passionate and I love it. It's the best hobby or otherwise anyone can have and for me it's also therapeutic as well.

So since I have been trying to build a seed collection as all my bagseed from years past is long gone. Sad. I had LOTS of Mexican mersh as we called it(short for commercial) and I had 100s of seeds. One day before I knew what I had I played Johnny cannaseed and went into the woods and sprinkled em all around. Hoping I'd find a plant which never happened. Nowadays I'd kill for them. Stupid stupid stupid. So a couple years ago once i started in my closet here I saw on Herbies DNA had an Autoflower variety of Williams or WiWo as ima call it and Reefermans had no buy option and SickMeds was sold out. How I always saw it when i browsed seedbanks and many times 60 Day Wonder by DNA was also sold out. But this time it was in stock so i grabbed the 60 Day Wonder. I finally had space and such to grow it and I'm so happy I did. The smell is almost exactly as I read and the bugs on her are super chunky and the cola is literally as round or thick as a baseball almost and I grew it in a 1 gal pot!!

Anyway, I was browsing UK banks a week and a half ago and couldn't believe what I saw...SickMeds had my precious Williams Wonder, but even better in Regular seeds!!! So I Quickly hit the buy option. This is my most sought after genetic strain. Sadly for years the only time I've seen WiWo was in crosses like Blue Magoo and I wasn't going to accept a cross. I went with 60 Day as it's only Ruderallis so flavor and effects are mostly intact from the parrent WiWo's that we're crossed and back crossed for the closest representation of the parent.

My project is going to have a few parts. Assuming my seeds make it through NY customs. First using seed sexing I'm going to grow a female for personal use and to get used to the strain and how it grows and what it likes. I'm going to then polinate a female with male and make seeds. Im going to then grow them so I don't have to buy them again and can keep it in my stable as I can't keep a mother plant. I also am going to then repeat but grow a second generation of seeds. The ones I have coming are F3s. I also plan to try to get some seeds out through other places to some people for other Afghanicas I am looking for and to help repopulate the strain by trading or giving some to select people I find who have the same passion as me and who will continue to aid me in growing and pollinating and repopulating the genetics as this is a very special strain and doesn't deserve to be lost due to people wanting to simply bank off the cannabis boom by working already overworked and unstable F1-F2 strains into others.

I won't be able to start this project until late end of year, but it's something I am greatly looking forward to. I hope it goes as well as I plan. I already have someone lined up to aid in growing a male and female for me and pollinating for seeds. I'm going to of course give them some so that will truly be the beginning. I am going to make a thread and update it with mine and their pics.

Anyway, I just wanted to share my joy. I cannot wait to begin this and I cannot wait to help make a bunch of Williams Wonder Seed Stock and really get to working 1 on 1 with this Hall of Fame genetic personal Holy Grail strain. I also know that WiWo can throw nanners but they don't for whatever reason grow pollen or cause herming. A odd trait also special with WiWo and few others.

Have a Dank Day all and I cannot wait to get started. I know this could have waited, but my seeds we're dispatched as my cash arrived through international mail safely a few days ago, so now the waiting game begins and I am very excited to get started. OneLove and Positive Vibes all!! I did not get it from herbies. .
420-magazine-mobile569860599.jpg
. . . . .

Slight update, Got my beans in!

Sadly as stated I can't start until after inspection day in November. But having them in hand is huge! They are F3s so I plan to after growing it out once, to do a smaller pollination grow myself with the beans made by the dude who's on board with me.

I asked him if he wanted to start earlier but his next flower room for pollination won't be done until November. So, for better or worse, that's when I can begin. Nothing wrong with shooting big! I'm hoping it's got some stability to it but we will find out.

420-magazine-mobile1235866035.jpg

Thanks for the positive words guys. This is the first time I'm going to colab with someone as last time I got screwed over.

As far as trying to keep that Nirvana Raspberry Cough I'm chuckling to myself as that strain was the one I was growing when my initial grow got stolen. If you have regulars of it, as I don't see Nirvana offering it lately sadly, you can grow out what youcolae, polinate a female(being sure you keep the male out of your room u want nothing crossed with), and take your best male that exhibits the characteristics you like best(vigor, taste, budsize, flower time etc) and polinate it with a female sharing similar characteristics you like. Than once you harvest you harvest the seeds and sepperate best looking tiger stripped and brown ones from light and basically you will have your own seed stock. You then can if you want, work it further, or use a freezer and container to store and preserve them until you wish to grow them.

That sums it up in a basic manner. I'm glad you like the RC! Raspberry Cough was the first plant I ever saw in clone form(before then it was only bagseed for anything at all I grew which every bag of bud had from 0-2 min to 20+ minimum. Damn wish I had em now but don't we all?). Also, Is it just me or is the universal term "bagseed" seem to be much less common now that growing and information finally is spreading and with the lies unable to be kept secret as much? Haha.

Thanks for the ups guys! I can't wait to get going on this! I just harvested my small Auto Williams Wonder(closest I could find) by DNA Genetics "60 Day Wonder" and I loved growing it. Very enjoyable auto. I have it hanging now. Very large and hard buds on that. My short cola was 16.7mg wet! .
420-magazine-mobile390112355.jpg

Keep the positive vibes up and keep growing and loving this amazing beautiful magical gift from up above that's only here to save us! . . . . . . . . . . . .

420-magazine-mobile535738148.jpg

Sorry for photo on your thread just wanted to show you my vegging RC

I love the idea of genetics and i seriously hope to dabble one day.
I think what you guys do is super cool. I'd like to make my own medical strains ie great for anxiety, or great for depression etc. I know there's ones out there already ie the RC. But if you cross bred the strongest ones etc isolating genetics etc. i think that'd be awesome and I'm sure many people are attempting now anyways.

A dream for the future maybe.

Good luck for November. Hopefully I'm doing my first harvest of this then .

420-magazine-mobile535738148.jpg

Sorry for photo on your thread just wanted to show you my vegging RC

I love the idea of genetics and i seriously hope to dabble one day.
I think what you guys do is super cool. I'd like to make my own medical strains ie great for anxiety, or great for depression etc. I know there's ones out there already ie the RC. But if you cross bred the strongest ones etc isolating genetics etc. i think that'd be awesome and I'm sure many people are attempting now anyways.

A dream for the future maybe.

Good luck for November. Hopefully I'm doing my first harvest of this then .
That's fine, all growers are welcome to discuss lineage, genetics, grows etc as I love every part of this plant. This was just me making a very early post as I was wicked stoked about my seeds coming. Wanted to announce my intentions as I hate all the breeding going on and the great strains dissapearing from existence. Like Williams Wonder and and Roadkill Skunk, and Northern Lights for example are all almost if not bred out of existence. I know Purple Haze and Cannalope Haze are as well as many great landrace strains. Even the real Skunk #1 and Afghani #1 and Black Domina isn't easy to come by. Same with Garlic Bud, Super Skunk, and White Widow. You see the names but sadly the lineage is different from the real thing.

Take Super Skunk for example. That's a cross of Skunk #1 x Afghani #1. But if you get it from Nirvana or say Royal Queen and others it's a completely different strain as different phenos and mothers or father's we're used crossing Skunk Special x Skunk #1 being called "Super Skunk".

So I am as a MMJ patient personally on a mission to find these hard to aquire strains and not cross them, but keep them "as-is". Why try to improve on greatness?

Your picture for some reason didn't show up but I will try reloading the app and see if it loads then. I'd love to see that again. Haven't in over a decade. Haha. Used to be some of the top shelf that was around Essex, MA where I got my clone at the time. Best of luck with that grow, and pics of strains, plants, nugs etc are always welcome! . . . . . .

@Cannabro I see your Raspberry Cough now. Weird it wouldn't show up yesterday. Ahhh, so many memories!! Aside from the slightly burnt tips from N I say she looks great! Hard to avoid burnt tips. I'm going to try Super Soil my next run of autos. Never used it before. Going to be an adventure for sure. I got the basics anyway and that's what's important.
I love them at that age. From above they take great pics and look bushy which I love. Looks like ya topped her. Looking very nice!
I haven't made my own yet but if all is well I won't need to. The Williams Wonder has everything I need... Potency, yield, and body high with euphoria. Sure the smell might turn ya off...but it's a very special smell. I hope you are able to one day look into it. That's what I'm doing now. I'm sick of never having meds or meds I like. My dream is to have a perpetual with breeding room and greenhouse for some massive trees. Hopefully some day we both can. That's why I enlisted help as I don't have the breeding room as if yet, but I study genetics and lineage on my own for my own benefit. Someday I hope you can too. You really see how sad things have gotten and how many strains are fake. Also it's really sad how many great genetics are lost or almost extinct. Hell the Williams Wonder beans I got are already gone! My DNA Genetics 60 Day Wonder(I'm def doing this again despite small yield) got jarred today. Sadly only got 9Gs but what an amazing 9 grams it is. The smell is so dank I can't explain it.

Thanks for the kind words. Positive Vibes back atcha! I can't wait to see ya harvest. I remember it being a fairly stinky strain. At least back when carbon filters we're 100% necessary.
Can't wait to see your harvest!

Thanks mate @WeedNerd420

I'm doing a journal if you're keen i wouldn't mind if you had a look?

Yeh seems seed cos are passing off sub par lineage etc as you mentioned

I hope she's smelly. May I ask if you had the chance to smoke it? I would like to know if it's as good for anxiety as they say (I get it bad) MJ keeps me off Valium etc so I like that

Yeh I'm flipping in 11 days

Sounds to me like you have the 'spirit of the weed.' It's hard to define, but I recognize it when I see it. Part passion, part generosity, part community,,,

Rock on!

Back
Top Bottom