First Grow Recap: Doing the Math

Calvados

4 x 4 tent

2 Northern Lights -

plant 1 - 34 grams of buds - chopped at 93 (57 flowering) days above ground

I'm pretty sure I did this a little early although you wouldn't really know that from the pictures. I also did a lousy job drying. The buds still smell like hay and yes I still burp them daily (29 days curing). RH sits at 60. Should I throw one of the Boveda packs in?. The good news is that when you grind a bud the smell comes back.

plant 2 - 53 grams of buds - chopped at 108 (72 flowering) days above ground. Dried properly inside the tent. Smells lovely (12 days curing). Still need to verify stable RH.

5 Supreme CBD Kush - 129 grams of buds pre-cure

All chopped at 120 (84 flowering) days above ground. These were bud washed and hung for 8 days.

1 1/2 oz per Northern Light and a bit under an ounce for Surpeme CBD Kush.

I have no idea if this is good bad or indifferent. Anyone have an opinion?

Second grow - 3 x Green Crack CBD = 242 grams Avg time = 101 days to harvest Avg yield = 81 grams (buds)

Better than the combined 216 grams from 7 plants. Avg time = 114 days to harvest Avg yield = 31 grams

4 x 4 tent

2 Northern Lights -

plant 1 - 34 grams of buds - chopped at 93 (57 flowering) days above ground

I'm pretty sure I did this a little early although you wouldn't really know that from the pictures. I also did a lousy job drying. The buds still smell like hay and yes I still burp them daily (29 days curing). RH sits at 60. Should I throw one of the Boveda packs in?. The good news is that when you grind a bud the smell comes back.

plant 2 - 53 grams of buds - chopped at 108 (72 flowering) days above ground. Dried properly inside the tent. Smells lovely (12 days curing). Still need to verify stable RH.

5 Supreme CBD Kush - 129 grams of buds pre-cure

All chopped at 120 (84 flowering) days above ground. These were bud washed and hung for 8 days.

1 1/2 oz per Northern Light and a bit under an ounce for Surpeme CBD Kush.

I have no idea if this is good bad or indifferent. Anyone have an opinion?
I did 4 northern lights x big bud. Harvested at 103 days. Dried for 11 days. Just jarred it up.

20210622_150756.jpg

Back
Top Bottom