Mars Hydro 300watts

Is this your first grow? I'm nearly through the veg stage with mine. It's been a hectic ride with all the issues that happened but they are getting there. I have a journal I just started as well if you're keen

I've been through nightmares growing indoor, one day I woke up to ants attacking my plants I mean a horde of ants

Wow . that would have been crazy I might have to watch out for that in summer, autos sound pretty cool the more I see and read the more I'm convinced I might get some cause you can just run a perpetual basically in one room. I think that's pretty cool. Thanks for looking at the journal too

Wow . that would have been crazy I might have to watch out for that in summer, autos sound pretty cool the more I see and read the more I'm convinced I might get some cause you can just run a perpetual basically in one room. I think that's pretty cool. Thanks for looking at the journal too
I have always been a original or fem beans only now I got some autos from a friend for NOTHING AT ALL and I am starting to like them bc I veg my photos while auto flower so I can constantly be pulling down a plant sweet seeds has a bunch of purple strain that I am currently running and LOVE them they look beautiful and taste and smell great, and grow fast as hell I have a perpetual thread that has 4 harvest in the last 7-8 months look at these that get chopped today and in the next 2 to 3 weeks its red poison , dark devil, bloody skunk, pineapple express
420-magazine-mobile1245966828.jpg
420-magazine-mobile505914459.jpg
pistols recently started getting a little amber
420-magazine-mobile225327454.jpg
bloody skunk
420-magazine-mobile2142188464.jpg
in flush mode so a week tops
420-magazine-mobile165752700.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1999747155.jpg
420-magazine-mobile912651445.jpg
red poison coming down today
420-magazine-mobile1604027684.jpg
pineapple express
420-magazine-mobile416669642.jpg
420-magazine-mobile769998153.jpg
pistols are changing to a beautiful orange color hopefully they will change faster now that I cooled it to 78 degrees lights on and 74 lights off

That's some nice nuggage there bro!

Yeh I think when I order my next lot, I'll get some autos as well.
Why not!

What do you think your yield will be approx? did you wet weigh it?

That's some nice nuggage there bro!

Yeh I think when I order my next lot, I'll get some autos as well.
Why not!

What do you think your yield will be approx? did you wet weigh it?
I don't know yet red poison will come down tonight I keep pushing it back due to foxtailing and building more bud on top of bud same with bloody skunk but bloody is in flush mode for 4 days and I am using SLF-100, to pull all salts out of the coco. Pineapple express and dark devil are also have about 3 to 4 weeks left I think, but we shall see trichs tell me when to chop

Keep in mind... That reading the trichs is a little different with Autos. You will get very few Amber at all. I would suggest chopping them when you have a multitude of Cloudy and a few Amber or even know Amber at all depending on whether you want something Stony or a little more cerebal.

Keep in mind... That reading the trichs is a little different with Autos. You will get very few Amber at all. I would suggest chopping them when you have a multitude of Cloudy and a few Amber or even know Amber at all depending on whether you want something Stony or a little more cerebal.
Yea I chopped red poison last night and flushed bloody skunk for day 5 I flushed both other autos but they are def getting close. Pineapple express has TONS OF PISTOLS, some are orange some still white so I want a little more orange before chop and dark devil is obvious that it need a week or 2 til chop bc of development, she still has some building to do but they should all be done within a week or 2 I am gonna have a lot of purple smoke plus all my photos a bunch are coming to a end my gold rush scrog, my c99, my mango sapphire scrog are all within 2 to 3 weeks and my lemon haze has about 4 weeks and same with critical kush this run is gonna be best harvest out of all of my harvest in this warehouse. I am moving in a month so I stopped putting plants in flower, I have blue dream 2 ft tall, c99 2 ft tall and critical 2 ft tall and lemon haze 3 ft tall all still vegging its crazy bc when I do flip they are gonna be HUGE. But don't want to move flowering plants

Back
Top Bottom