Let's Discuss Yields

28 Grams

I'm just kind of wondering, how much have you guys yielded in the past?

Maybe give some basic info ie..
  • How many plants
  • How long was the grow
  • Square Footage
  • Light Wattage
  • Etc.

:welcome:

Well I've only grown 1 plant so far, and I got 12 ounces, hopefully 6-8 after dried. I'm pretty sure that's a record breaking yield tho... for a 2 foot tall autoflower that went for 66 days lol

Whoa! That's a great yield. Was it soil or hydro?

Yeah I couldn't be more stoked considering it was my first grow ever, I made a post about it in the grow lounge titled a few pics from my first harvest you can check it out. It was a soil mix I made myself, i barley had to give the plant any nutes throughout the entire grow, I guess it was pretty potent. But it had its drawbacks, the all organic fert gave me bugs, I was able to kill them. And I didn't add enough perlite, had a hard time draining.

IMG_195234.JPG
IMG_191333.JPG

Yeah I couldn't be more stoked considering it was my first grow ever, I made a post about it in the grow lounge titled a few pics from my first harvest you can check it out. It was a soil mix I made myself, i barley had to give the plant any nutes throughout the entire grow, I guess it was pretty potent. But it had its drawbacks, the all organic fert gave me bugs, I was able to kill them. And I didn't add enough perlite, had a hard time draining.

IMG_195234.JPG
IMG_191333.JPG

Ahhhhh. Tell me everything! I'm so curious. For a first grow that's amazing. Was it outside or inside? What lights did you use? 66 days? That's incredible. Seriously!

Ahhhhh. Tell me everything! I'm so curious. For a first grow that's amazing. Was it outside or inside? What lights did you use? 66 days? That's incredible. Seriously!

Thank you!! That's what I thought too but nobody replied to my other thread lol, I'd be happy to tell you everything over there, don't want to hijack this guys thread

Thank you!! That's what I thought too but nobody replied to my other thread lol, I'd be happy to tell you everything over there, don't want to hijack this guys thread

I think that was the idea of this thread, to discuss the yields and methods? But yes I would like to know everything! Also why are people here so nice!?! I mean, thanks everyone to be so nice!

sometimes yield is secondary. I have grown a lot of Sativas over the years instead of the more favored hybrid/ indica dominant scene due to that sweet clean soaring high. Currently smoking my haul from my breeding project (Old Malawi Gold x Meo Thai x Skunk #1 x purple star.). Best yield was unmeasured, but lol, it was a choc thai called thai tantic i grew horizontally 17 foot long and about 7 feet wide. I used to take naps under it. It was a full 12 and a half month grow and in the end it was giving up awesome light airy coco smelling two foot + colas and kicking my buddies asses and mine. I had it out doors in the middle of the 'burbs growing next to a hawaiian yellow striped bamboo, no one ever looked twice.
indoors, Pineapple express in a homemade DWC, 3.5 oz 600 watt hps, 1.75 month veg 55 day flower was my best. Great flavor to that herb if you have not tried it yet.

sometimes yield is secondary. I have grown a lot of Sativas over the years instead of the more favored hybrid/ indica dominant scene due to that sweet clean soaring high. Currently smoking my haul from my breeding project (Old Malawi Gold x Meo Thai x Skunk #1 x purple star.). Best yield was unmeasured, but lol, it was a choc thai called thai tantic i grew horizontally 17 foot long and about 7 feet wide. I used to take naps under it. It was a full 12 and a half month grow and in the end it was giving up awesome light airy coco smelling two foot + colas and kicking my buddies asses and mine. I had it out doors in the middle of the 'burbs growing next to a hawaiian yellow striped bamboo, no one ever looked twice.
indoors, Pineapple express in a homemade DWC, 3.5 oz 600 watt hps, 1.75 month veg 55 day flower was my best. Great flavor to that herb if you have not tried it yet.

Sounds amazing! Whish I could do some outdoor grows. How big was that Pineapple Express? 3.5oz seems awfully low, but I'm new and only had 1 grow, maybe I got really lucky

Sounds amazing! Whish I could do some outdoor grows. How big was that Pineapple Express? 3.5oz seems awfully low, but I'm new and only had 1 grow, maybe I got really lucky
Sorry for delay, work happens. As I recall about 3 foot or so..? Tbh I usually don't get the best yields but felt pretty good w the PE haul. Really want to act of a plant to a pound of dried herb like some do here.

First grow just finished.

1 plant-AK48
2x2x4 tent
Homemade LED/T5 light. Roughly 86 watts.
NftG nutes in 5gal fabric pot. Soil
56.7 grams dry

I'm happy with what I got but I know much more is possible. Gonna fine tune my setup before starting a White Rhino.

I run a 4x4 veg tent under 600w MH. My flower room is 7x7, with an 1100 watt DE HPS. I used #3 smart pots and coco, 16 pots in the room. I harvest 4 every two weeks.I average 3-3.5 oz per plant with my headband and 4.5-5 with cotton candy. Veg was 4-6 weeks, flower 9. I'm changing the lights to x4 600w and resealing to start using co2 again.

Back
Top Bottom