A few pics from my first harvest

Why Doe

First off I just want to thank everyone on here who helped me out on my first grow! Without you guys this wouldn't have been possible. All and all I would have to say my first grow was a rocking success! 12 ounces "hopefully around 6oz dried" from an autoflower blueberry around 2 feet tall I would say is one hell of a first grow! It's kind hilarious that of the terms for weed is "the devils lettuce" because I planted this girl on 6/6 and today marks 66 days. :biglaugh:

IMG_195636.JPG
IMG_19551.PNG
IMG_195234.JPG

I started off this girl from seed from 420, and most reviews there say they yielded 1-2 ounces, so either I got a super seed, or I'm just a really good daddy lol. I did a lot of research and made sure my setup was perfect, from air circulation to temps to ph levels. I started off scrogging but I didn't like how it was pinching a lot of the buds so I went to LST. I only had time to top once. I hardly gave her any nutes because she never showed signs of deficiencies, except cal mag in flower. I did give her 2-3 doses of of big bud near the end. I used seaweed extract and recharge throughout the entire grow. She was under a single 450w led most of her life then I added a second 450w the last couple of weeks.

I started off this girl from seed from 420, and most reviews there say they yielded 1-2 ounces, so either I got a super seed, or I'm just a really good daddy lol. I did a lot of research and made sure my setup was perfect, from air circulation to temps to ph levels. I started off scrogging but I didn't like how it was pinching a lot of the buds so I went to LST. I only had time to top once. I hardly gave her any nutes because she never showed signs of deficiencies, except cal mag in flower. I did give her 2-3 doses of of big bud near the end. I used seaweed extract and recharge throughout the entire grow. She was under a single 450w led most of her life then I added a second 450w the last couple of weeks.

Ok this is going to be a silly question, but when you topped it how many nodes did you already have?

1-2 ounces dry I believe ... so you will lose like 75% of that 12 ounces ... and you should end up having about 2 -3 ounces dry

Nice looking haul that you got. I must say that this is the first time I've seen anyone doing a harvest while sitting in the tent.
Now that's what I call dedication. Awesome.

Back
Top Bottom