Discussion about amount of female seeds in a feminized pack

Apexsmoker420

I'm a newbie here looking to start my first grow. All comments are appreciated!!

So I was wondering about what the ratio is between female seeds and male seeds in a pack of let's say ten feminized seeds.

If your seeds are feminized they should all be female, that's what feminized means. Feminized seeds = female seeds. Although it's not an exact science so maybe 1 in 10 will be male unless the breeder is really bad in which case all might be male.

If your seeds are feminized they should all be female, that's what feminized means. Feminized seeds = female seeds. Although it's not an exact science so maybe 1 in 10 will be male unless the breeder is really bad in which case all might be male.

Oh ok I read that because their feminized you still won't have all females. So I figured I'd ask and see what the truth was

Oh ok I read that because their feminized you still won't have all females. So I figured I'd ask and see what the truth was

If you buy off a good breeder then feminized seeds should be all female, or atleast a very high ratio (90-95%). A bad breeder or bad stock however could end up with 100% males from 'feminized' seeds. There have been a few posts here and there on this site about people having that problem, but that's more related to breeder/stock. So stick with a good reputable breeder and you should get all females from feminized seeds.

Make your own feminized seeds using Colloidal Silver

You can get it at any health food store..
I make my own with 99.9% silver in distilled water.
CS is a great cure all right next to Pot.

Last year I left just a couple buds on the plants and sprayed them with a mist of CS.
All seeds were Female...

Please create more seeds than you need and start 'em to be planted in the wild.
Plant limits be damned.

Back
Top Bottom