Need a recommendation for a good seed bank

Old Hippy 127

I was using Herbie's seed in the UK, but they now require an awkward payment method. Ordered seeds from another UK bank, and the germination rate was 30%! OUCH!

My previous rates were all above 90%.

Looking for a good place to get seeds that accepts american bank cards.

HELP!

I was using Herbie's seed in the UK, but they now require an awkward payment method. Ordered seeds from another UK bank, and the germination rate was 30%! OUCH!

My previous rates were all above 90%.

Looking for a good place to get seeds that accepts american bank cards.

HELP!

American bank cards? Visa, Master Card, American Express.

I've always had good experiences with Nirvana, Single Seed Company, BC Bud Depot. I'm in New England now but bought seeds from those places while I was in Florida, Georgia and North Carolina.

Digital currency. If you choose in such a way by looking at what promotions are running, you can wind up with more freebies than purchased seeds in your order and they give them to you in fem or auto unless you request regular seeds. And when you use bitcoin you get a 10% discount and more free seeds. Good thing about bitcoin is that it's like the stock market you can buy, say 100 worth, and it could go up based on what the bitcoin is worth. I will be making any order with bitcoin from now on as they charge 10% fee to use credit cards.

Someone we follow recently did very well at seedsman with bitcoin, if you don't mind me cross-posting some of what he said recently you will see what I mean about seedsman and freebies:

So, I placed my second seed order of the week yesterday. Yes I have embraced my addiction completely. As some of you have read in other threads or maybe on here, but I flipped over to the bitcoin side for purchasing seeds about 4-5 months ago. Let me share what I have been doing for anyone interested. So 4 or 5 months ago, I bought about 400 US dollars worth of bitcoins. For those of you that don't know, bitcoin is a digital currency and the values go up and down like the stock market. Well what I have been doing is using the upswings in the value of the bitcoins to maximize seed purchasing power on seedsman. So when my 400 bucks becomes worth 500 bucks, I buy a 100 bucks worth of seeds (or slightly less sometimes). I find that if I buy between 80 and 100 bucks, I can maximize the free seeds I get as well, especially using bitcoin. Let me give you an example of what my purchase might look like and what I get in terms of freebies.

Two purchases ago, I bought two strains. I bought a 5 pack of Carnival by Ministries of Cannabis for 31.65 Euro, and a 2 pack of Mandarin Haze from Ministries of Cannabis for 18.99 Euro. So I actually ordered 7 seeds. But with the monetary value of that purchase being over 50 Euro, I also got 2 free Jack Herer from Seedsman seeds and 2 free Amnesia Haze from Barney Farms seeds. I also got 4 free Ministry of Cannabis White Widow seeds free from the promotion that Ministries of Cannabis was running. So I purchased 7 seeds, and I am getting 8 seeds free...BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!! Because I used bitcoin, I get a 10% discount and because I met the 50 dollar threshold for total value and for feminized seeds, I get more freebies. I got 5 free White Widow feminized seeds from Seedsman for buying 50 bucks worth of feminized seeds, and I got 8 additional free seeds for buying at least 50 bucks worth of total seeds. So that was 13 additional freebies to go with other 8 freebies Seedsman was going to give me. 21 freebies for buying 7 seeds that cost about 50 Euro not including shipping costs.....so 28 seeds.

So shortly after that order went out, the value of bitcoin jumped dramatically again and my 400 bucks was worth over 500 bucks again, so I loaded up my cart with stuff I had been looking at that was also running promotions for some free seeds. So the 2nd order I threw in 3 Malawi seeds from ACE seeds and that qualified me for a pack of 5 free Guatemala regular seeds. I also ordered a 3 pack of Kilimanjaro and a 3 pack of Wild Thailand that netted me a freebie Northern Lights x Big Bud from World of Seeds. I added a 3 pack of Ripper Haze from Ripper Seeds (Cup winner) and a 3 pack of Royal Cookies from Royal Queen Seeds which also netted me a freebie Critical + seed from RQS. So I bought 15 seeds that totaled about 112 Euro, and by using the bitcoins again with the promotional offers, I got the 5 free Guatemala reg seeds, the Northern Lights x Big Bud feminized , Critical + feminized, 2 Jack Herer and 2 Blueberry and 2 White Widow feminized from Seedsman, 2 Amnesia Haze feminized from Royal Queen Seeds, 5 White Widow feminized from Seedsman (for spending 50 bucks on feminized seeds and paying with bitcoin), and 8 additional freebies (all autos this time) for using bitcoin and spending at least 50 bucks total. So I ordered 15 seeds and am receiving 28 freebies. All this and I still have about 400 bucks worth of bitcoin in my account.

Now realize if any of you all want to try this tactic, you have to realize that the market could turn south for a while in terms of your bitcoin value. So you might not be able to touch the funds in your bitcoin account for a while. But in the last 4 months, I have purchased seeds 4 times and I still have almost what I started with in my bitcoin account. I just looked, and the value of bitcoin is up 8% since yesterday at 10am. A few more days like that and I can buy another batch of seeds and rake in the freebies!

Herbies is still fine, u just make the payment on your online bank yourself instead of puttin cc info in on there site, instead of typing your info in u just put there sort code acct number, actually quick i think oh and only other thing is email order number to them which is abit of a pain but all in all same time. Imo worth it, herbies never failed me, good beans!

Well I have used AMS Seeds in Amsterdam and haven't had any issues with cards! And there White Widow they claim is about 25% THC I bought it grew it and had it tested in a lab it came back 24.98% and It was GOOOOOD!!!

Back
Top Bottom