The best way to get high ever!

Old Hippy 127

I truly am an old hippie; think Woodstock era. I have been using the weed since 1965 when I was 15 years old. There may be a few methods to ingest cannabis I have not tried, but if so, I truly don't know what they are.

Unfortunately, I also smoked cigarettes for 45 years. Several years ago, I was able to give up smoking completely by vaping. I broke a two pack a day habit, and have not had a cigarette for almost 4 years now.

I discovered a recipe for making cannabis e-juice, and thought I would give it a try. I got the equipment, followed the recipe, purchased a re-buildable drip atomizer (RDA), put a few drops of the cannabis juice on the wick, and off I went.

I was really curious what the results would be, and decided I could feel the effects after a single ' toke.' Of course you know I kept ' smoking.' I ended up higher than I have been for years! In short, I had a grand old time.

I have decided that vaping is my favorite way to use cannabis. No matches, no lighters, no pipes, no bongs, no papers, no ashes, no equipment to clean up, much more discreet and stealthy, and a great high. What's not to love?

If you already vape, and have a good mod, and perhaps already own a RDA, I invite you to try the recipe below.

I'm an old man, and if this old dog can learn a new trick you can too!

Advanced Cannabis E-Liquid Guide – VaporBlog

One word of caution--- Beware the 'super munchies!'

I truly am an old hippie; think Woodstock era. I have been using the weed since 1965 when I was 15 years old. There may be a few methods to ingest cannabis I have not tried, but if so, I truly don't know what they are.

Unfortunately, I also smoked cigarettes for 45 years. Several years ago, I was able to give up smoking completely by vaping. I broke a two pack a day habit, and have not had a cigarette for almost 4 years now.

I discovered a recipe for making cannabis e-juice, and thought I would give it a try. I got the equipment, followed the recipe, purchased a re-buildable drip atomizer (RDA), put a few drops of the cannabis juice on the wick, and off I went.

I was really curious what the results would be, and decided I could feel the effects after a single ' toke.' Of course you know I kept ' smoking.' I ended up higher than I have been for years! In short, I had a grand old time.

I have decided that vaping is my favorite way to use cannabis. No matches, no lighters, no pipes, no bongs, no papers, no ashes, no equipment to clean up, much more discreet and stealthy, and a great high. What's not to love?

If you already vape, and have a good mod, and perhaps already own a RDA, I invite you to try the recipe below.

Advanced Cannabis E-Liquid Guide – VaporBlog

Hey Old Hippy. I have to agree with ya 100% Just started vaping 3 months ago and it's by far better than ant way I have ever tried to take mt meds. Help my old ass to quit smoking the cigs too. Yeah no more ashtray taste.

Advanced Cannabis E-Liquid Guide — VaporBlog

I smoked for a few decades and quit, after that I couldn't take a hit without gagging and hacking and spitting. Then I found the airizer extreme Q for vaporizing dry herb. If you keep it below 400f no carcenogens or bad stuff is vaporized, it tastes like the smell of a freshly broken nug and doesn't hurt my lungs near as bad as smoking. It will blow up a bag of vapor or it comes with a whip for direct tokes. Ive tried many others and none compare, congrats on quitting the cigs.

made my first vaporizer with a soldering pencil. then a $30 hot box from amazon.
Finally got a magic flight launch box for on the road, but my wife liked so I had to get another.
We like this set up because the launch box doesn't get as hot and we can put the
spent weed into the hot box about 325 and have a slightly different experience.

To carry her launch box I got a sponge and box from the dollar store she has a lunch box for
her launch box.

Advanced Cannabis E-Liquid Guide — VaporBlog

Subbed

I will have to give that method a try. I have used the Wax Liquefier product out there with so-so success. I too am a old smoker that gave up cigarette's for a vaporizer. I really like the store bought e-oil cartridges. I have yet to find a good way to turn the trim I use for water hash into e-oil.

Thanks for the tip.

A couple of years back someone posted a "How to make your own Vaporizer" article. This person used a soldering iron and a pickle jar. I've built a few and they work wonderfully. I can no longer find this post or any other like it. Just wondering if anybody's doing anything like this anymore?

Vapes all 3.JPG

Iv stumbled opon a way to use trim and leaves and larf. I place all into a supermarket brown paper bag and let it dry realy dry after that I put inside a quart mason jar and add one quart of everclear and freeze for a week shake daily, remove from freezer place it in a closet and forget about it for a few mounths . After all it’s just trim, I strain thru coffee filter twice and put liquid in a glass baking pan to evaporate with the help of a small fan what’s left is a dark green goo RSO oil. I lost a entire weekend trying to put into caps I just kept putting dabs on my tongue and smileing

Back
Top Bottom