Excitement versus confidence

Old Hippy 127

I'm in the beginning of my second grow. I think I was correct in speculating that the second Grow would not have the raw excitement of the first grow. However, there was a good bit of anxiety involved in that first grow as well.

I made plenty of beginner's mistakes during that first grow. Including distance to the lights, grow medium, nutrient schedules, and how to deal with deficiencies. And I got lots of good help here!

I wouldn't describe myself as being overconfident, but I do have confidence I won't repeat the mistakes that I made. And not making those same mistakes is a step in the right direction.

I like to spend time with my plants. I'm lucky enough to have a dedicated Grow room, and early in the morning, before almost anyone else in the neighborhood is up, I go down and sit with the ladies. I have too much ventilation to believe they benefit from my carbon dioxide generation, but I would like to believe, in some way, they appreciate my company.

In summary, I think the quiet confidence I have, gained through my first grow, may be a suitable replacement for that initial excitement which can't be repeated.

Happy trails all!

Back
Top Bottom