LED grow light question

MrSwishaa

Hello,

I am a beginner grower. I have went in route of using LED's. I have 4 x 300watt galaxy hydro grow lights. I'm thinking I'm only putting out an actual 400 true watts total. What type of yield can I expect out of this? My target is 4-5 oz per plant. Do I need more light? If so how much? What light could I get to wrap up this grow that would be the best bang for my buck.

Follow my journal below.

- swishaa

Using Miracle Grow Seed Starting Potting Mix For Autoflower - Need Advice

There are so many variables besides how much and type of light you using: how long you Veg/size of pot/whether you train them or not/strain/decent genetics or bagseed/etc....While I suppose it is possible IMHO 4-5 oz a plant a bit of a lofty goal as a beginner, and you are setting yourself up for a fail/disappointment. Personally I go for quality first and expect my quantity will go up over time as I get the hang of it, as I'd rather have a smaller amount of killer buds than a larger quantity of crapola. My first grow had lots of issues so got just over a 1/2 oz dry weight per plant growing in a cabinet, the next two were about 1 1/2 oz a plant, now I'm out of the cabinet and in a bigger space so will find out here in a couple weeks how much more than that I will get this time.

My space is roughly 3 1/2 ft wide X 5ft long X 6 ft tall. I have 3 300watt LED rn. Plants are in direct sun for 12 hours then under the grow lights for 12.

Back
Top Bottom