Code talk?

tyroncurtis42

Need a few people to help me out. I need to message someone to ask if he has any clones, but due to cannabis cultivation being legal in the U.K. I have to use code talk. Anyone have any ideas on what I could say instead of clones?

So many free ways through different apps to send a text now a days. If you so worried, download a VPN app and use a text app with a free number. Though make sure you signout once your conversation is over and before you disconnect the VPN. You will also probably have to register a email address, make sure you use VPN to make that also.

You got any ready?
But with the cops watching you and bugging your devices, what are you going to do with any clones anyway?

Smoke signals :rofl:

Anyone have any ideas on what I could say instead of clones?

Yeah. Try using that phone to make a phone call. Then... "Hi, whatcha doin'? Me, neither. Mind if I stop by and hang out for a bit? Cool, I'll be right over."

Then when you get there, just ask the person. I know y'all got more video cameras in public than inside a mafia-run whorehouse, lol, but you haven't taken to bugging/surveilling inside people's houses - yet - have you?

Treat cannabis prohibition like one big IQ test - and pass it ;) .

I think that's racist.....are u a Redskin too...lolololol

Here's some facts about smoke signals, copied from wiki :rofl:...
The smoke signal is one of the oldest forms of long-distance communication.
Polybius, a Greek historian, devised a more complex system of alphabetical smoke signals around 150 BCE, which converted Greek alphabetic characters into numeric characters. It enabled messages to be easily signaled by holding sets of torches in pairs. This idea, known as the "Polybius square", also lends itself to cryptography and steganography
Smoke signals remain in use today. In Rome, the College of Cardinals uses smoke signals to indicate the selection of a new Pope during a papal conclave.

Need a few people to help me out. I need to message someone to ask if he has any clones, but due to cannabis cultivation being legal in the U.K. I have to use code talk. Anyone have any ideas on what I could say instead of clones?

You should use an app called Wickr me!

So many free ways through different apps to send a text now a days. If you so worried, download a VPN app and use a text app with a free number. Though make sure you signout once your conversation is over and before you disconnect the VPN. You will also probably have to register a email address, make sure you use VPN to make that also.

Which one? Cheers.

f9a581a3ebc42105b3aa9c9466ba8829.jpg

Seems pretty ironic that you're worried about having your communications monitored but you're using 420 to access a cannabis forum.

Anyway, I suggest you follow the same strategy that those who use PGP to encrypt their emails use: Don't just encrypt your "illegal content" messages, instead use the thing for ALL communications. That way, no one can point to the fact that you used an encrypted venue to communicate with a (presumably, otherwise what's the point, lol?) known "unsavory character" when attempting to get a warrant (or whatever such things are called in your country). Rather, if it's the normal way you communicate with everyone, no special significance may be attached to any one message.

Oh, yeah, and remember that any means of communication is only as secure as the middle AND both ends. IOW, if the person can read your texts/etc. - and he gets busted - then so can ye olde coppers.

Seems pretty ironic that you're worried about having your communications monitored but you're using 420 to access a cannabis forum.

Anyway, I suggest you follow the same strategy that those who use PGP to encrypt their emails use: Don't just encrypt your "illegal content" messages, instead use the thing for ALL communications. That way, no one can point to the fact that you used an encrypted venue to communicate with a (presumably, otherwise what's the point, lol?) known "unsavory character" when attempting to get a warrant (or whatever such things are called in your country). Rather, if it's the normal way you communicate with everyone, no special significance may be attached to any one message.

Oh, yeah, and remember that any means of communication is only as secure as the middle AND both ends. IOW, if the person can read your texts/etc. - and he gets busted - then so can ye olde coppers.

I love your posts bro

No code just spam as many plants to a raid so feds got to work and feel good about themselves harvesting someone elses dreams.

Back
Top Bottom