37 days old and vegging future

tomtom1409

Hey all ! partially nee to forum , a non native english speaker , so please go easy on me !

My beautiful girl is 37 days old , im wondering for for long more should I vegg her ( shes from seed ) to get a decent amout of yield ?
Shes a grandaddy kush ( indica )

Dont mind her being skinny , she nust got trimmed .

I would love to hear your opinions guyz !

420-magazine-mobile2015615362.jpg

abd heres one where i think she just showed me her lady parts !
420-magazine-mobile475202614.jpg

Hey all ! partially nee to forum , a non native english speaker , so please go easy on me !

My beautiful girl is 37 days old , im wondering for for long more should I vegg her ( shes from seed ) to get a decent amout of yield ?
Shes a grandaddy kush ( indica )

Dont mind her being skinny , she nust got trimmed .

I would love to hear your opinions guyz !

420-magazine-mobile2015615362.jpg

abd heres one where i think she just showed me her lady parts !
420-magazine-mobile475202614.jpg

Plants will double in height in the first two or three weeks of flower, so I just veg until they are about half as tall as I can handle.

Ya from what i have learnt on this forum is that plants will double in size so veg what you can handle last thing you want is the plants growing into the lights but she looks great well done so far

One love
thnx man , and yhea I know about the stretch , though in indicas ot shouldnt be that stertchy

See my garden and then say it again with doubling or tripling of the plant in height, it's all about training and keeping things low and cover your full light output

See my garden and then say it again with doubling or tripling of the plant in height, it's all about training and keeping things low and cover your full light output
Exactly what crazy dutch said my indicas have streched like crazy thank the lord i have enough space and light but training and light is key to control that stretch

Am interested in this. New member. Last grow was 15 years ago, and wow, has the state of the art moved on. :)

I do have a technical background in research support, plant growth and tissue culture. Applying (or trying to) some of that to my current grow. Have an eye problem that from a friends experience, cannabis may help with. Anyway.......

Have plants 47 days old from first seed germination, and 30 days into what i am calling vegetative growth. Old White Widow seeds, poor germination rate. Seedlings a little weak at first i think? Would post photos of progression but cant seem to work out how as yet. :(

Light regime is Gaslight Routine. 12 hours light, with an hour interruption of the dark period. to stop them flipping into flowering. Substantial saving to electric bill. Running 2 x 400W MH in a 1.2 x 1.2m GrowTent. 12v 120mm antec computer fan doing nicelyfor air flow. Temps max out @ 26 degrees C in the day and 12-13 degrees c at night. Spring just sprunging here.

Anyhow, hit them with 6-BAP @ 50ppm foliar spray on days 6,9,and 14 of vege. Topped them above node 3 on day 12.

Gone nice and bushy, and topped again day 29 of vege. Read a paper abstract that early BAP treatment (in the first couple of weeks) can influence sex expression biasing towards female plants so will see where that goes.

One of the things i NEED are seeds. Went the getting them off friends (a lot fewer of which still have any..we are all older) and all old not germinating. Finally got some named WW, less than 1/2 of which popped.

I hope to take a few cuttings before i flower so can properly deal with seed production once i know fer sure which of the 10 plants i have are male and female. Get some regular seeds, and then do the GA3 route to feminised seeds of the best growers of what i have.

Am thinking that i have 2-4 weeks more of vege growth to go. That takes me out to 44-50 days of vege.

Am cognizant of the current size, vs stretch issue. Shouldn't be an issue as the tent is 2m tall. I reckon if the height doubles during flowering they will finish up just under 1m tall max and i think i have room to keep the light far enough away from the plants AND the tent roof to avoid problems.

Anyhow, does the 44-50 days vege sound reasonable? And any opinions on how long the variety will take for flowering??

Thanks.

ok, maybe not the luddite i think i am. Attempt to post feelthy pictures?? :)

3_20170906.jpg
2_20170829.jpg
1_20170822.jpg

self explanatory. newest photo at top, oldest bottom. my, hopefully girls, over time.

Have done the odd removal of fan leaves to expose the new branched to light.

Back
Top Bottom