My new indoor setup

Why Doe

Just wanted to share! Spent the last few hours tearing down the old tent and setting up the new. Becides harvest day, setup day is my favorite! Any questions feel free to ask :)

IMG_233925.JPG
IMG_234321.JPG
IMG_234524.JPG
IMG_234426.JPG
IMG_234723.JPG

Just wanted to share! Spent the last few hours tearing down the old tent and setting up the new. Becides harvest day, setup day is my favorite! Any questions feel free to ask :)

IMG_233925.JPG
IMG_234321.JPG
IMG_234524.JPG
IMG_234426.JPG
IMG_234723.JPG
What do you do if there is a maintenance issue? Looks like an apartment?
Once I had to move multiple flowering and veg plants to an upstairs bedroom with a fan blowing out the window so maintenance could be done on utilities in my basement of my rental place. I had to get up at lights on in the morning, break everyhing down and clean, it was nerve racking.

What do you do if there is a maintenance issue? Looks like an apartment?
Once I had to move multiple flowering and veg plants to an upstairs bedroom with a fan blowing out the window so maintenance could be done on utilities in my basement of my rental place. I had to get up at lights on in the morning, break everyhing down and clean, it was nerve racking.

Shoot I had my landlord dropping in to check on something during my first grow (her drop by was extremely unexpected)! She called me the day before and gave me a warning she was coming so I had to wait till right before lights off and pack everything up including my girls and drive them an hour to my brother's house. Breaking everything down was nerve racking but driving them an hour on the interstate was absolutely absurd! I hope I never have to do it again cause it stressed my girls out, and stressed me out even more so. Having to make that drive twice in 3 days was a lot lol

I don't have my girls in a tent. They're in a closet so hiding them is virtually impossible lol our landlord told us when we signed the lease she wouldn't be coming by and she hasn't since but she definitely gave us a scare!

Back
Top Bottom