I am doing a grow of devils cream auto
And wanted to ask some questions
First is this over or under watered as it can't make its mind up
Second how much taller are these going to get
Third any advice would be great thanks
420-magazine-mobile1632610582.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1803380494.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1474208685.jpg

Well you can't really tell if it's over or underwater because they both will look the same. How often do you water? How long have you been seeing flowers? If you topped and LST you wouldn't have to worry about height. She might get 1-2ft taller

Water ever second day use moisture meter to check it's not to wet all the time it's been flowering for about 10 days it's not toped or anything just let loose. To grow on it's own

That's not what your supposed to do =P but now you know for next time! That's why we grow in tents for a controlled environment so we can CONTROLL THEM. It's too late to top since it's in flower. But you can still LST to keep her from getting much taller.

Ok cheers Iv not done it in a tent like I say so it's a learning curve so what you think I should start to bend them over ?

Let them dry out till they will, then see how heavy the pot is, so u know, weight Wise , when they need water

Think yer watering too much

And LST for sure, worst case super crop, I've done it lately , actually had to 2x on same branch cuz it was stubborn....lol
I just harvested a Devil Cream
Here is the cola

420-magazine-mobile51902648.jpg

Ok so here is it after a little lst and super cropping it's more speed out now more light can get to middle etc Iv bent the tops over 90 degrees and held in place with pipe cleaners Iv got it speed out with pipe cleaners tucked big fan leafs in a bit gave a little prune and it looks a bit better .
420-magazine-mobile1368259732.jpg
420-magazine-mobile457825192.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1226710170.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1435148962.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1052937282.jpg

Nice looking plants. I am a grow-virgin too, its definetly a steep learning curve, you are way out in front of me here, I will definetly be trying LST when the time comes. Keep up the good work, looking great for a good result.

Nice looking plants. I am a grow-virgin too, its definetly a steep learning curve, you are way out in front of me here, I will definetly be trying LST when the time comes. Keep up the good work, looking great for a good result.

Cheers Iv done out door grows before but like I say never in a tent environment so it's good learning new things about different techniques il keep updates on the grow and put some pics up thanks ...

Back
Top Bottom