Smooth on the inhale strains

whatayawant

I recently tried Grapegod that I bought from an online dispensary and I was struck by how easy smoking it was,it never got me coughing at all.But the price for 10 feminized seeds is $166.Does anyone know of strains that are easy on the draw? I have asthma and I've found that with myself,coughing too much just brings on an asthma attack.
Also are there strains that are good for asthma?
Thanks guys.

It was flowers,sorry I forgot to mention that.
So if I cure for 2 months I won't cough at all? That almost sounds too good to be true.Could that be the problem with the Blueberry I got from CKS? It had no taste or smell of blueberries.But their strain is probably just a knockoff anyway.

I am with the rest of the folks so far.

Yes there are some that are more likely to be harsher then others.

But the dry and cure has a whole lot to do with.

It is rare for me to cough when I am smoking me own stuff.

But when I smoke some stuff being passed around by others or a joint from a dispensary.

There is no bud at all in a dispensary joint. They are made from trimmed leaves.

Now those will get me coughing...

Oh and I found those seeds online for $15.22 each

You could by two seeds and a spray cloner and still save a bunch of money left over and make as many as you like.

It was flowers,sorry I forgot to mention that.
So if I cure for 2 months I won't cough at all? That almost sounds too good to be true.Could that be the problem with the Blueberry I got from CKS? It had no taste or smell of blueberries.But their strain is probably just a knockoff anyway.
I grew 2 strains from crop king. Revolver and early miss both I hang dries for 6 days then burped in mason jars for 1 month and both were very smooth the revolver was probably the best weed I have ever smoked

I just checked at Herbie's and they sell single seeds for $18.59 CAD so that might be the route to go.I'm just a bit leery of Herbie's,I've bought seeds from them before but none of the seeds made it past the seedling stage.

I was thinking also that my vaporizer might be to blame,I always had the temperature at the second highest heat setting so maybe all that hot smoke has sensitized my throat.When I vape on the lowest setting I'll hardly cough at all.When I smoke a joint it's not that often that I'll cough my ass off.

I grew 2 strains from crop king. Revolver and early miss both I hang dries for 6 days then burped in mason jars for 1 month and both were very smooth the revolver was probably the best weed I have ever smoked

It's rare for me to cure for a month,I've always been going with 2 weeks simply because I'm dying to try it.

It's rare for me to cure for a month,I've always been going with 2 weeks simply because I'm dying to try it.

Im with you on that one. I always start smoking the popcorn buds as soon as they dry since they dry fastest. When the real buds dry i always pull out some to smoke. The rest gets to cure for as long as it takes me to have to refill my smoke jar.

I tried a little experiment with blueberry strain first one was a 9 week flower then a 5 day dry then a 4 week cure at 55% humidity turned out good but harsh smoke,then next grow let it go 10 weeks in flower then a 12 day dry then a 4 week cure at 65% humidity turned out much smoother with a longer effect so to answer your question a slower dry will definitely effect the smoothness of the bud.even after its been curing for 8 to 12 weeks I think the initial hanging of the bud makes a differance.

If I dry my buds in the wintertime for that long they'll be really dry because the average humidity here is about 20%. Did your buds regain some moisture at 65%?

I tell ya,every grow I'm learning something new.

If I dry my buds in the wintertime for that long they'll be really dry because the average humidity here is about 20%. Did your buds regain some moisture at 65%?

I tell ya,every grow I'm learning something new.

Must be nice. Here in ohio humidity is our greatest enemy. Their is always high humidity here

I recently tried Grapegod that I bought from an online dispensary and I was struck by how easy smoking it was,it never got me coughing at all.But the price for 10 feminized seeds is $166.Does anyone know of strains that are easy on the draw? I have asthma and I've found that with myself,coughing too much just brings on an asthma attack.
Also are there strains that are good for asthma?
Thanks guys.

I have some extra regular seeds of Grape God that I might be convinced to share. These where made from the Original Grape God by a experienced grower and breeder. Every grow I do has some of this guys genetics in it. So I trust his seeds to be what they are supposed to be. Personally I have not grown this strain yet. This has more to do with the amount of genetics I have to choose from not the worth of the strain in any way. The one thing I do know from people who have grown these is. They take a long time to show sex which can be a pain in the ass. Other than that they are big sturdy plants with lots of crystal. Like I said all the original genetics of Grape God are in these seeds.
Only problem is. As we all know strains vary from one place to the other. Not sure what Grape God you got. I forget who the original breeder was. It was in Canada and was a cross between BCBD God Bud x Grapefruit.
Not sure what kind of hell offering seeds to some one will create. What the heck under these circumstances I'm willing to give it a try. PM me if you are interested and we can try to come up with a plan.

Hi, I'm the original breeder of the grapegod.. It was made with the mother of the God Bud x Grapefruit. BCBD didn't exist at the time when I first made the cross. here's a picture from a recent Grapegod...

Hi, I'm the original breeder of the grapegod.. It was made with the mother of the God Bud x Grapefruit. BCBD didn't exist at the time when I first made the cross. here's a picture from a recent Grapegod...

Oops my bad.... Great job by the way. For some reason I thought BCBD came up with God Bud.

By the way JayGeneration. Thanks for all your hard work on genetics. The early work on marijuana genetics set the stage for what we have today. While I could question you for hours. I will settle for just one question. What was the mother of God Bud?

Back
Top Bottom