A quest

tandemdreams

A quest for candy smoke. Ive got this fem grape ape and this fem caramelicious so im thinking i need seeds of the grape ape and i need seeds of sonething new....

Im doing things this time round ive never tried before like flowering one branch still attached after sts treatment anyone with experience with this is totally welcome i will also be harvesting the pollen and doing a controlled pollination so i dont trash my harvest. I grow in soil so i gotta do stuff to make busy work lol

Im growing under a 600 watt hps in happy frog soil the grape ape is three weeks from wetting the seeds for germination and the caramelicious is a week and a half I'll throw up some pics when i get home

420-magazine-mobile1889049367.jpg
420-magazine-mobile628724565.jpg
that little gurl is grape ape...

Sometimes they just take a little time before they take off.

This next week should tell a lot more about if something is really going on with them or if they are just slow starters.

Good Luck!

Its not so much the the speed they are growing it the fact that while the leaves are fat and green they arent spreading it looks like one leaf from the top im on my fifth node and my first five point and they arent spreading but i guess as long as she is healthy lol

Hopefully they will come around and get with the plan soon. LoL

I gave up dirt a while ago for DWC.

I just love how fast they grow in it and how you can check out their roots at the same time.

You should give it a try sometime.

It was a game changer for me.

It did take me a while to get dialed in with.

But once you do get dialed in, it becomes a lot fun.

You can almost sit there and watch them grow. LoL

I have been thinking about running some gdp too.

I just ordered some Santa Sativa along with a few other things.

I have been looking for a good pine tasting one.

I really wanted Pine OG or Pine Tar.

But where I buy seed did not have any.

I am looking for the stuff that was going around in the 90's that smelled and tasted just like an xmas tree.

I have been thinking about running some gdp too.

I just ordered some Santa Sativa along with a few other things.

I have been looking for a good pine tasting one.

I really wanted Pine OG or Pine Tar.

But where I buy seed did not have any.

I am looking for the stuff that was going around in the 90's that smelled and tasted just like an xmas tree.
Medijuana supisedly but every one ive popped outa my reg. Seeds has been a male

That sounds good.
(The Medijuana strain is a hybrid with a ratio that leans more to indica (60%) than to sativa (40%). Our breeders selected and developed Medijuana for years, but have not revealed who the ancestors are. Many users speculate it might be an O.G. Kush descendant because of its flavor: sweet and spicy with a touch of herbs and pine and a slightly kushy aftertaste. )

But what I am looking for would say. It smalls and tastes just like a xmas tree or like your in a pine forest in the morning with a little dew on the ground. LoL

It is not a hint of pine. It is pure pine. If you open a bag of it you could smell it across the room.

It did have some pretty tight buds. So I don't really think it is the Santa Sativa I just ordered.

The only time I would see it was just about the same time that the xmas trees would come in from the NW. I had wonder if some how it had picked up the scent from riding with them. I do think some scent could rub off on it. But not to that extent.

But then think about it for a minute. If you were going to be bring a bunch of pot down from the NW with some xmas trees. It would be a perfect cover if it smelled like pine.

I know it sounds crazy. But by January it was all gone and it was the only time of year I ever saw it. For about 6 or 7 years in the 90's

Yeah we got it here to from thus lady named rose who always checked us for wires lol it was all cryptic and shit but we didnt have a name for it just called it xmas tree i was fifteen then....shit im old

Back
Top Bottom