Indoor or Outdoor?

Jackalope

While I have known for years the best pot grown is from indoor. Total control of their environment is the reason. Even knowing this I yearn for a chance to take growing outdoors. Its not just the size difference. I'm sure it takes lots of practice to get multiple pounds off of 1 plant. Its that you get to see a plant you love in full sun and growing how god meant it to.
Very few strains will finish where I live without a light dep. set up and I don't plan to move so I'm screwed. Any others out there yearning for a try at the outdoor world?

Hello! I'm in the rocky Mountain system to, there is a trick to get quality buds. Dense and dripping with resin! You have to force flower them by covering them up with a blacked out tarp. End of July ya start covering, I uncover at 8 am and cover at 8 pm and scrog will help keep the plant manageable to cover. Here's a pic of 1 I did.
PicsArt_1441935254240.jpg
PicsArt_1441932487680.jpg

Nice. Yes I have thought of trying something like you mentioned. To many neighbors for that right now. Everything in time I guess.

We trimmed up 2 Putins Crack yesterday that were grown outdoors. They were a lot of work considering we have had temps below 30 degrees for a month. While these plants will not produce very much. Under a scope it looks like they have put out twice the trichomes of its indoor sisters. In the end if the plants are twice as strong and produce half the amount it would end up being the same LOL.

I grow outdoor in pots. I keep them inside not under grow lights but just inside. and the house light is enough to prevent flowering if you in flower season and want to stop that. and flowering is just at matter of bringing them inside at 6pm and keeping them in a dark room then taking them out at 6am. I should only take them outside when the neighbour goes to work lol. I work from home so I can guard. No one knew. harvested pretty potent stuff too.

Back
Top Bottom