What is the correct pronounciation of "Cannabinoid"?

Sister Vee

Greetings, here is a question which has been plaguing ii for so many years now...all the people ii have asked about this all say the same thing...colloquialism ...and it doesnt mean anything ....

In the old days we (Rastafari) always referred to the EC System as the "THC Receptors" because ONLY THC actually binds to the Cannabinoid Receptors, others do interact but they do not actually possess binding affinity....

So since the 90's we have all been informed about the Endocannabinoid System so in my research ii have taken note of the pronounciation of the word "Cannabinoid"...this is how ii pronounce it with my awful south african accent...but many Americans put an accent on the NAB syllable .... as in "Can NAB binoid"

it is this emphasis on NAB which is of scientific interest to me as ii believe that this has something notable to do with the actual chemistry of the Cannabis Plant and in particular ii believe it to bear reference to the Nitrogen molecule...

So for example NAB could be Nitrogen Acid .....something with a B....

admittedly ii could be barking up the wrong tree but ii just feel that there is something to the link between Cannabis and Nitrogen and ii feel that some scientists may have this information close to their chests.

Is there anyone who could offer some clarity on this concept

Give thanks in advance

Blessed

Back
Top Bottom