Its official!

Mrblunts420

Whats up everyone great news from my 1st grow! my baby, my first seed I planted that was the random 1of 5 that popped out of some Area 51 meds from a dispensary in SoCal is starting the 2 week of flower and
420-magazine-mobile564189727.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1060805175.jpg

420-magazine-mobile335117978.jpg

ITS A GIRL! !!!
Its been a suspenfull drawn out veg of not knowing what she was going to be .
420-magazine-mobile15378366.jpg

Just had to share that with you guys. Thanks and namaste!!!. .

I agree, that is a great looking plant you got growing there! :goodjob:

All that hard work is paying off. For a 1st grow, you have done well. Nice looking LST you had (or still) going on to spread out those branches. Impressive, from a single plant. Bud development is excellent for 5.5 weeks too. Did you trim fan leaves any? Buds appear to be getting enough light all the way down. What are you feeding them? Please keep us in the loop as you approach harvest - it's nice watching. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you so much MadeinUSA!!!
Yes I have trimmed off fan leaves periodically to keep equal light/ nutes uptake.
I am feeding her Rock nutrients. About 3x week. With a NF, NF, W, W schedule. NF- nutes fed
W- H2Only
With ph'd water @ 6.0
Lol I planted her on July 21st so she veg'ed hardy and long. Super stoked to get to smoke her blessings by Xmas.
420-magazine-mobile866046165.jpg
her siblings

Hey guys I need some help.
Im lacking alot of essential tools for the pre harvest time( scope to view trichs) just by this pic are they ripe, swollen, and ready?
420-magazine-mobile1575975124.jpg

420-magazine-mobile65460510.jpg

Any kind of words of wisdom is appreciated.

Let em ride! Have you started flushing?
Now when you say flush you mean just watering with no nutes? ....correct? If so then yes I have been just giving ph'd water for last 3 feedings. And was going to flush for last 2 weeks which im at about 8 days into the 2 weeks

Now when you say flush you mean just watering with no nutes? ....correct? If so then yes I have been just giving ph'd water for last 3 feedings. And was going to flush for last 2 weeks which im at about 8 days into the 2 weeks
It's hard to say. Is that the most your camera will zoom? I like to see at least some amber in the trics when I start flush. But you have already began so I would just commit! And in week of they need longer give them more time

Looking good Mrblunts420. Its hard to tell but I think see some cloudy and still some clear. I usually let the pistils get mostly red (orange brown) and watch for them to draw back into the bud. Then I use my scope to look for mostly cloudy and a little amber trichs and then it's chop chop.

If my math is right you chopped this weekend or did you decide to continue flushing a few more days? If you have not chopped yet...I have read here in the journals a few growers leaving the plants for a few days in total darkness prior to chop can bring out resins? I think your bud pics could have changed alot since the 30th. Agree with the other posters about seeking mostly cloudy with a few amber. Please let us know your haul and your experience with the chop and the fruits of your labor.

Back
Top Bottom